Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I feel like being berated for not knowing about some anime has to be the single largest red flag possible.

Good for her though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Do we actually know that the other woman is even Clarke's actress? I mean if so, maybe we should bump Clarke's title count there.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

oh jay posted:

And then they cancelled Taskmaster after one episode and replaced it with Supernatural. The Winchesters are inevitable.

To be fair, airing a series that's freely available on YouTube without ads doesn't seem like a great strategy. Even if you watched the first ep and liked it (the correct opinion) there is not much reason to tune into the CW to watch more.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

I liked that somebody this episode straight up asked the camera "then where the hell is Gaia?" I too wish to know

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

"Where are they?"
"We moved the bridge to a strategically advantageous location."
Can't say they didn't learn from their mistakes :v:

:lol: that they moved it to the place that makes all their oxygen tho

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

I just looked it up and Spartacus has exactly one actor common to both the premiere and the finale, with the titular character being recast between those points (sod cancer).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Mu Zeta posted:

So if you de-ascend you do get a new body? I think Emori got a new body. Maybe Raven did too and isn't a cripple anymore.

She has her leg brace on at the end which felt odd.