Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

This feels like a new Stargate reboot. Not just because of Martouf playing the leader, but his people also don't use contractions so everyone sounds like every human settlement in Stargate. The guards also carry around sticks like the Jaffa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The black prime girl said something like "don't let me be trapped behind the glass" or something like that in reference to the cryo freeze story. So I don't think it has to be permanent.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I love how the natives don't underestimate the 100 crew. They know they are dangerous and will burn everything down. Clarke, Bellamy and the rest really are the bad guys in any other show.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Man when did Tomb Raider become so grim. I remember those games being about blowing up dinosaurs with a grenade launcher.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

They are going to have some attractive babies. Ferrari babies.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Anyway it was sweet seeing Clarke brain Josephine with the door

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's like how the Gouald get a little more insane every time they use the sarcophagus.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I really don't like how the primes speak all stilted like the Ori from Stargate. It's weird how some of them like Josephine don't do that though.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The anomaly gave Octavia a job to do and now that it's finished it took her back maybe?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Despite the setting being a whole new planet it felt really small and stifling. I feel like there were only like 3 sets the whole season.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Walrus posted:

I dunno what the deal is but I'm finding this season majorly boring. Past seasons had flaws but they were never boring. Hoping this is just a product of the longer season and things start to ramp up soon.

It's boring. Past season was a huge disappointment after the season 5 finale.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

They'll figure out a way to shoehorn in the signature Vancouver forest into the prequel series. I'll be upset if they don't.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Something about Emori looking all domestic queen is super hot

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I thought Australian people were supposed to be nice

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

He looks like he's playing Steve Jobs

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yes it was created by Dr. Daniel Jackson and Samantha Carter in an unpublished paper

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

CeeJee posted:

There is something off about the scene where Diyoza, Octavia and Echo take off their mask. Their movements are too identical and their expressions blank as if they are fake like masks or hologram simulations. Or chips in their brains running the show for now.

nah they are just true believers in the cult now

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The only way to win is to go into the city of light

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yeah Neal McDonough has that nazi posterboy look that makes him a good villain. Even though he was great in Band of Brothers.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

No more chess metaphors TV writers please

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Josephone looked like fire goddamn

Also Bellamy seemed to be shot for nothing

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I remember a scene where Bellamy says something about "moral relativism" and he said "moral" in such an un-American way that I knew he was a dirty foreigner.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yean and the Final War is the next episode. It just doesn't feel like the series has built up to an episode with that title. Kind of an underwhelming season.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Not exactly the same but shows like ER had several large cast turnovers, but I guess the characters aren't all dead.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Cadogan would have passed the test

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

So if you de-ascend you do get a new body? I think Emori got a new body. Maybe Raven did too and isn't a cripple anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Clarke didn't even get to do the hero speech to save humanity and she also failed the test. When she got the news that she wasn't ascending her reaction was like when I was informed I needed a root canal.