Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Good OP. First two eps of the season leaked and they live up to expectation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Octavia is a cartoon at this point. Most of the other characters have a little nuance to them, but she's nothing but a crazed liability. It's disappointing that she became so one dimensional. I'm also tired of Abby.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

A good poster posted:

Raven's face looks kind of different in this episode, like the actress had some plastic surgery done between seasons.

For a second I thought she was recast or something, but yeah, I think it's the makeup.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

I dig her taste in music though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHoT4N43jK8

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Hopefully they'll find a way to reassert Clarke's persona while leaving Josie's genius-knowledge intact.

Then she can become the doctor and Abby can get shoved into a bog.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

jfood posted:

did they refreeze the dude who eats people? cuz the primes have this 'gods of olympus' vibe going on and seeing an original earther chow down on them would be too funny.

Abby fried Vinson using the electric collar after he shivved Kane. Wasted opportunity, imo. He was fun.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Abby is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

MiddleOne posted:

No that was clearly what they were going for.

There was a whole thing earlier where Diyoza said she was going to name her daughter Hope. So yeah, definitely a mini-Diyoza with a knife.