Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

How'd you know? Mom is a huge fan and plays them all the time for the kid. She even got them matching tooL tshirts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

This thread sucks and shut up

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I for one welcome our new gay-spawned Empress and hope only that she will show us, the lowly goons, the mercy we may or may not deserve.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Sue Eastside posted:

I'm gay. I enjoy sensous contact with stunning examples of the human species and I think penises are super nifty. That gay. Not just catalog wishlisting gay, but that fingerquotes-spelled-out gay.

I have spawned.

Cognitive dissonace is underated. As far as a treatment for thunks on the head, is the baseball bat, of whom is that is
my daughter. Already 1 year old. Thhrough us.at's all and now she's here and she's pissed. She's the Event Horizon which has if fact has passed thrungldr: I have invested about 40 years being a nihilist and it all comes to nothing. Yet from my loins has erupted a perfect and awesome savior for all mankind, with some help from her mother. Evildoers should probably take some vocational transition courses before her ascendancy is official.

So I hope you will all thankfully embrace my gayness and say hello to my daughter [daughter name fae], before she shuts this place down. Questions? yeah, good one

is this a new chapter in Dare's delusional manifesto

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Very carefully

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Me reading this thread: I WONDER how far I can stick my fist up my bum before I splort out a ton of kaka.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
I wish I was warned the op would be posting.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I just want a place where I can chat with other like minded dudes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Yeah yeah!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

redm posted:

yea well i hosed your wife

:same:

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

https://youtu.be/7pGcE7IvCTs

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
even my penis has a tinfoil hat right now

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nifty

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I ain’t a priest

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

I ain’t a priest

I'm a priest. Come talk to me in private pls.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Thanks for the tip, OP.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
You're daughter will end up working at a Dairy Queen, having a child at 15 with a guy named Clemford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

even my penis has a tinfoil hat right now

I feel ya, crinkleman! I woke up from my subafternoon tighty whitey nap to confirm I actually bought this poo poo: