Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Man I was really excited to see what happened to Joel :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grobbo
May 29, 2014
NETFLIX: (Leading Joel to his doom) It was a good show! People were laughing, having a good time.
JOEL: No. It’s ending on a bad note 😔

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Combat Pretzel posted:

So what? Not enough people watched it, or what's the reasoning? Because there isn't that much original Netflix shows I watch to completion to begin with, and with third party content being pulled off the platform bit by bit, they're not making the case of staying subscribed.

As near as I can make out Netflix's new strategy is to blow the bank on a couple of prestige titles and churn out a bunch of filler as cheaply as possible to give the illusion that you're not paying $15 a month for 3 big releases a year.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Straight White Shark posted:

As near as I can make out Netflix's new strategy is to blow the bank on a couple of prestige titles and churn out a bunch of filler as cheaply as possible to give the illusion that you're not paying $15 a month for 3 big releases a year.
I'm frustrated by this, but it works for them. Santa Clarita Diet gets cancelled, and I'd end my Netflix now, except Lucifer's final season is about to begin... then when that ends, a new season of Terrace House starts. I'd feel a whole fuckin' lot better about using Netflix if I could watch more than one show I like at a time, but oh well. I'm probably going to cancel this year, those are the only three shows left on the service I gave a gently caress about.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This sucks.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I just discovered this last week and now Netflix is doing us dirty like this?!

But yeah, sure, keep churning out poo poo like OITNB

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
To be fair, OITNB pulls in a lot of eyeballs.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I haven't watched in 2 seasons and I heard it's kinda gone downhill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
We wouldn't have viewership info that specific.