Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
I left my son's baby blanket on a plane. An agent said if it were a phone, the cleanup crew would have put it on the shelf for left-behind items. They don't put baby blankets on the shelf for left-behind items. They throw them in the trash.

You can find second-hand baby blankets, in many colors and styles, on eBay.

This thread is about something you lost. Also Customer Feedback Forms, substitutes that aren't good enough, and those people who cloned their pet Brahman bull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I lost my tv remote and when I went to get another all they had to give me was a turtle. he's a very nice little turtle and we get along great but somehow he doesn't fill the same niche in my life.

Stooge

I got tickets to magic mike but the theatre had to cancel due to technical issues. They compensated me with a can of hot dogs, some squirty cream, and a pack of cherries.

vanisher

I lost a Gi jacket recently. How the hell do you lose one of those they are enormous. Its probably in my house somewhere.

On a side note i'm looking for investors in a new business i'm starting where we sit in the back of a plane, then on the way out gather up the lost belongings and sell them on ebay. I've got a guy who will stand outside the trash cans too that way we don't miss any valuable loot.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

I lost my tv remote and when I went to get another all they had to give me was a turtle. he's a very nice little turtle and we get along great but somehow he doesn't fill the same niche in my life.

This makes sense because I went to buy a turtle and they sold me a used remote control. They were very adamant about it being a turtle even though it clearly was not.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm glad someone finally tackled this concept for a thread!

Let me explain.

As a young child my parents had many friends who would come and go into and out of my life. You know the kind, "aunts" and "uncles" at various Sunday picnics, Holiday party gatherings and the like who you were introduced to and sometimes never saw again.

Sometimes I would encounter someone who was special, someone who took the time out to come down to my level and meet me eye to eye, child though I was. I met one guy in particular. He treated me like an equal, answered my typical childish questions with a seriousness that most adults couldn't be bothered with. While I don't remember much about him- his name or even his face, I always remembered the tricks he taught me.

He showed me card tricks, and then he taught me how to do them. He showed me magic tricks, and while he was reluctant to show me any of them (a magician never tells his secrets!) he let me in on a few which I would practice and to this day can duplicate with the same flair as he.

Then he showed me a trick that I myself have never been able to duplicate. It was phenomenal, though he only demonstrated it on me once, before disappearing into the antiquity of my past memories. He performed it and then, as is the case for all adults, something in the adult world grabbed away his attention and he was gone- but not before he did the trick. He took something from me, and never gave it back.

He took my nose.

Just up and plucked it off my face and faded away into obscurity with it.

Look, I figured out the whole peek-a-boo thing perhaps longer than most, I played the "Where's Your Toes" game along with the best of them (and usually won, too!) but my nose?

I'd like it back, please...

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Mar 30, 2019

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
If you forget your lunch on the train, it belongs to whoever sits down next to it. But nobody wants to sit there, and nobody wants to eat the lunch. Everybody thinks the same thing. What if there is something wrong with the lunch?

Before they saw the lunch, nobody had ever heard of lunch tampering. There has never been a plot to poison a lunch and leave it on a train. But now there is. This lunch is part of the plot. Do not eat the poisoned lunch.

by R. Guyovich

Stooge posted:

I got tickets to magic mike but the theatre had to cancel due to technical issues. They compensated me with a can of hot dogs, some squirty cream, and a pack of cherries.

I dropped a 10 pk of movie tickets walking to the cinema once. gently caress.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Has anybody seen my super fluffy brown teddy?
It's not like him to leave like that. He's not even wearing his bow tie, I'm worried something has happened to him.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Goons Are Great posted:

Has anybody seen my super fluffy brown teddy?
It's not like him to leave like that. He's not even wearing his bow tie, I'm worried something has happened to him.

when I was very young I lost my polar bear teddy on a trip to Canada.
my parents told me he ran away to the far north to be with his family
I wish they hadn't told me that. it did not comfort me

vanisher = sig champ

alnilam

FlaxAxis posted:

when I was very young I lost my polar bear teddy on a trip to Canada.
my parents told me he ran away to the far north to be with his family
I wish they hadn't told me that. it did not comfort me

"my god... He's been my prisoner all these years..."

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no, I hope all my toys don't plan to take revenge for years of imprisonment some day. :ohdear:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Somebody stole my gameboy colour with my brothers copy of super mario brothers 2 in it in primary school, sometimes I think if I could ever get 3 wishes one would totally be to be able to see through everything on the planet like wallhacks and be able to track down my stolen items. I hope it's still out there, and that I meet a djinn one day I guess.

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
I lost a buncha my pretty rocks a long time ago :(

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barnes And Body Works posted:

I lost a buncha my pretty rocks a long time ago :(

Sorry buddy, I think I have them all in my glove, but the good news is that half of humanity will be gone soon and you can either get them back or like, never have to worry about them again

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

Sorry buddy, I think I have them all in my glove, but the good news is that half of humanity will be gone soon and you can either get them back or like, never have to worry about them again

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1113048447198740483

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

hamjobs posted:

poo poo

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Goons Are Gifts

Don't mind me, just looking for the chill, I might have lost it below this thread

XA Shere
I lost my leather belt with a golden arrowhead as the belt buckle. I miss it every day :,(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I came home from work and immediately got in the shower. I piled my clothes on top of the hamper, but when I got out, my pants were missing. The door was locked and nobody else was in the house. I never saw those pants again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a naked man fled ur house wearing ur dungarees trust me it happens 2 all men