Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Remember that episode where a girl was kidnapped by her own father and the show just didn't really address it at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Oh, I guess they did address it at the end with a very brief phone call.

But loving :lol: over the kids being sad that over this girl being missing and the dad's like "Eat this cake, you assholes."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

counterfeitsaint posted:

What was the name of that 90s sitcom that starred, I wanna say a high school history teacher. The premise was he was kind of scummy and a bad influence but like in an endearing way. All I can remember about it was the opening credits was him grading papers and one of the papers the kid had attached a $5 bill as a bribe. I've been trying to remember the name of it for years now.

Sorry to interrupt all your pedo jokes, I'm sure they'll all be hilarious and original and you'll get back to them soon.

Drexell's Class

https://youtu.be/TC58Kmb08ao?t=336

Also starred a young Jason Biggs, Brittany Murphy, and Matthew Lawrence.

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 6, 2019

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I remember one episode where the father dumped out a bunch of alcohol because he didn't drink and didn't need it all in the house, and someone saw all the empty bottles in the garbage and thought he was an alcoholic and tried to take the kids away from him.