Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many wings would you like?
This poll is closed.
4 wings 8 2.13%
5 wings 13 3.47%
8 wings 62 16.53%
10 wings 53 14.13%
12 wings 75 20.00%
16 wings 25 6.67%
20 wings 33 8.80%
25 wings 15 4.00%
50 wings 23 6.13%
Goku Wings 68 18.13%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pretty simple question for what maybe one of the best food items in existence.

Some people struggle to eat just a handful of wings. Other folks will put down an entire hen house worth of wings for dinner. (Little chicken wing math fact, for every 4 wing sections you eat, you're responsible for killing a chicken, unless you eat the wingtips, then what the gently caress is wrong with you, and it's 6 I guess)

It doesn't really matter what sauce you put on the wings, as long as it's buffalo sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I am going to assume the little drumsticks you get like at Buffalo Wild Wings could t as a wing for this question?

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
25 and I specify all flats so I can contribute to more chicken death

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
When I am sentient I would prefer unique flavours. Otherwise, hit me hard, I have water to make the sting stick.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I realize now that I left out the vegetarian option in the poll. So if you're a vegetarian, this thread's probably not for you.

Although I'm sure there is some sort of vegan chicken wing substitute or something out there, so just count that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've eaten 18 in one sitting and could probably tuck away more if necessary.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
i eat exactly one wing when i eat chicken wings no more no less

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Damo posted:

i eat exactly one wing when i eat chicken wings no more no less

When I make the meal so delicious, the humans around grab the crunchy wings first.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

all of em

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
if your sauce isn't at least 50% garlic by mass you're an IDIOT

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i always wanted to eat an albatross b/c their wings are like 5 ft long

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

a month or so ago someone had a twitter poll where they asked people if they preferred drums or flats. i laughed and submitted my vote because lol duh but then the results were split like 60/40 and i almost lost my mind

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

anyways that's why i don't feel bad for grabbing all drums at buffets or wherever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
All chicken wings are beautiful

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Rex-Goliath posted:

a month or so ago someone had a twitter poll where they asked people if they preferred drums or flats. i laughed and submitted my vote because lol duh but then the results were split like 60/40 and i almost lost my mind

Well flats are better. But they take more effort to eat. Especially so at a Golden Corral that probably has some lovely wings and really takes too much effort to eat.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well flats are better. But they take more effort to eat. Especially so at a Golden Corral that probably has some lovely wings and really takes too much effort to eat.

i left all the flats for you, buddy. have at ‘em

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I can eat four or five usually. Less if there's also pizza.

My brother, on the other hand, once 'broke Roger Maris's record' by putting away 68 wings at a Quaker Steak & Lube on a 5 cent wing night.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I will interpret "Goku wings" as "all of the wings"

Hell yeah, Hell Yeah!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

LadyPictureShow posted:

I can eat four or five usually. Less if there's also pizza.

My brother, on the other hand, once 'broke Roger Maris's record' by putting away 68 wings at a Quaker Steak & Lube on a 5 cent wing night.

34 chickens, that's like an entire room full of chickens.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Caesar Saladin posted:

34 chickens, that's like an entire room full of chickens.

17!:eng101: You can get two drums and two flats from each chicken. So only half a room of chickens, but it was still a massacre.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The flats are the best cause you can strip all the meat off in one pull with your teeth (if you have teeth if you don't this post isn't for you and you may have to look elsewhere for your information). With the drums the meat is connected to a big piece of cartilage which makes clean stripping impossible without some sort of nonsense prep. Buffalo is the best sauce. Other sauces are ok but inferior. I mean, don't turn them down, be polite, try the honey teriyaki garlic mango wings, give your host a nod, and then go back to the classic. Thanks for reading.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
One time when I was a teenager I ate 50.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer drumsticks because you can chew on em for a bit.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The most I've done is 25 (split 50 with a friend), all drumsticks, paired with several pitchers of natural light.

also they have to be breaded. One time they brought us 50 "naked" wings and were pissed that we wanted to send them back, but screw that. The breading that gets soaked with the sauce is the best part.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
fiddy fi

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I refuse to be defined by my wing consumption.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I voted 16 cuz thats what I felt I eat but then I realized most places bring them in 12 or 18 so my answer cant be right

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
My despicable, sick in the head friend doesn't pull the bones apart when eating flats. Instead he leaves them intact and eats the meat around them carefully. It's hosed up.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I ate one...an ostrich wing

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
When you were young and your gut, was an open pit...you used to eat 50 chicken wings
You know you did, you know you did, you know did

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think we need a media. Wing size op. Like the micro wings at BW? Or normal grocery store hormone infused mega wings?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

fishing with the fam posted:

My despicable, sick in the head friend doesn't pull the bones apart when eating flats. Instead he leaves them intact and eats the meat around them carefully. It's hosed up.

I bite around the outside and then poke the middle meat out with my tongue until i can bite it out.

I acknowledge that is not even close to the most efficient way to eat them, but it just feels natural. Which is why I will always be an all drumstick guy if i have a choice.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Like 8 or 10 I'm not a glutton.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I just order boneless wings, OP, and then I eat 10 easy. I’ve always wanted to go for 15, but I guess I just don’t believe in myself.

Bone-in Wings I tap out after 8 or so, unless the Bleu cheese it came with is top shelf.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
I need a whole mess of the fuckers

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Wings are my favorite restaurant food.

Flats taste better

Mango/orange habanero supremacy

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Pretty simple question for what maybe one of the best food items in existence.

Some people struggle to eat just a handful of wings. Other folks will put down an entire hen house worth of wings for dinner. (Little chicken wing math fact, for every 4 wing sections you eat, you're responsible for killing a chicken, unless you eat the wingtips, then what the gently caress is wrong with you, and it's 6 I guess)

It doesn't really matter what sauce you put on the wings, as long as it's buffalo sauce.

I eat them one at a time.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Wait, don't most people eat the flats by pinching an end, putting the whole thing in your mouth, biting down and then pulling the two almost totally clean bones back out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

flats are the best part and very easy to eat when you learn how to twist em open

if you get ranch instead of bleu cheese you are a scumfuck