Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many wings would you like?
This poll is closed.
4 wings 8 2.13%
5 wings 13 3.47%
8 wings 62 16.53%
10 wings 53 14.13%
12 wings 75 20.00%
16 wings 25 6.67%
20 wings 33 8.80%
25 wings 15 4.00%
50 wings 23 6.13%
Goku Wings 68 18.13%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
im gonna make wings tonight and take pictures to show you all, I"LL SHOW YOU ALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I don't really like the texture of chicken wings so I usually go for nuggets.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SleepySonata posted:

It's OK to admit you prefer literal dog poo poo.

Nobody prefers your posts!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

The recipe says you’re supposed to skim it off you fascist.

that's dumb then why would you add butter just to take it out?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vegetable posted:

Wings are best without sauce, but if you really want to drench them in some sweet goop, Korean style is the way to go. They usually stay crispy and fragrant while American wings get soggy pretty quick. I don’t understand the finer points of difference but Korean wings have just been vastly superior every time I had them.

Probe this pervert

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

SleepySonata posted:

It's OK to admit you prefer literal dog poo poo.

duhhh buhhh good one davey

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Wing thread getting spicy!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

im still trying to figure out how wings can get soggy unless he thinks all wings are breaded in which case i feel bad for picking on a child

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

every other weekend when dad gets custody we hop in his camero, go to hooters, and eat soggy wings

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Secret to korean wings is two fries

Obvious way to one up is 3 fries. Obvious way to speed up service is to do first fry before and keep on hot lamp

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
Frozen Chicken Wings in a slow cooker is my new jam

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
I'm really underweight, but I'll still put down 20-25 of those fuckers in a sitting. 10 or so if I'm also having pizza. Drums over flats, but both are great.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

im still trying to figure out how wings can get soggy

klosterdev posted:

Frozen Chicken Wings in a slow cooker is my new jam

oh i get it

Comradephate
Feb 28, 2009

College Slice
There's a mediocre bbq place near my office called hill country bbq, but last time we went there for a team lunch they had these chili rubbed smoked wings—actually life changing. I am not sure how they are so terrible at preparing beef and pork, but so good at chicken.

Smoking is the superior way to prepare chicken wings.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Secret to korean wings is two fries

Obvious way to one up is 3 fries. Obvious way to speed up service is to do first fry before and keep on hot lamp

Sweet Asian chili....

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
This Vietnamese place near me does pretty awesome wings but they come 5 pieces to an order and for some reason that really bugs me.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

LadyPictureShow posted:

I can eat four or five usually. Less if there's also pizza.

My brother, on the other hand, once 'broke Roger Maris's record' by putting away 68 wings at a Quaker Steak & Lube on a 5 cent wing night.

I'm a four fer also.

Usually with carrot sticks though.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5n1op4St80

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I made wings. tomorrow when I'm bored at work I'm gonna post a new GBS wings thread for serious wing tips and discussion

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I cooked 40 loving wings today

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

ikanreed posted:

I cooked 40 loving wings today

Yo, PM me some of them wings

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Roundup Ready posted:

Yo, PM me some of them wings

Buffalo, maple chopotle, or BBQ?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The Walrus posted:

I made wings. tomorrow when I'm bored at work I'm gonna post a new GBS wings thread for serious wing tips and discussion

Please link it when you do. The tips in this thread have transformed my wing game and I need just a bit more skill and knowledge to reach elite status

CHUCK WAS TAKEN
Aug 1, 2004
this kid has heart
I usually eat 10 wings and a salad. I think that chicken wings are actually the best tasting cut of meat on planet earth.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NaZUlLCx0

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I ate 12 in one sitting this weekend and I refuse to apologize. Jamaican jerk and Carolina hot Bay beeeee

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
New tryhard thread here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3886762

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
I can't imagine doing all that prep work then baking my wings instead of frying

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

i used to order 10 wings as standard but then i realized that alone was like 1,000 calories so i don't eat them much anymore

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

big trivia FAIL posted:

i used to order 10 wings as standard but then i realized that alone was like 1,000 calories so i don't eat them much anymore

I have good news. If they're not fried that's actually 5 whole wings, and closer to 500 than 1000

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Like 4 or 5,

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl6wELKzVBw

Hawks premiere

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Are people really saying wings are better than drumsticks, have you not had a good drumstick before

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Made 3 racks of these in the smoker yesterday. Probably 4 pounds. I have 2 left over.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ok you pussies. I started reading the thread some. "I tap out at 10"

LoL what in the gently caress I can do 24 as an appetizer. I just ate 32 while reading this thread. Also Nando's peri peri sauce is pretty amazing as a dip.

Also check out this hot ones episode with Redman. It gets good towards the end.

https://youtu.be/5nyobyZ6gdE

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

jonathan posted:

Ok you pussies. I started reading the thread some. "I tap out at 10"

LoL what in the gently caress I can do 24 as an appetizer. I just ate 32 while reading this thread. Also Nando's peri peri sauce is pretty amazing as a dip.

Also check out this hot ones episode with Redman. It gets good towards the end.

https://youtu.be/5nyobyZ6gdE

Lol read this in a British accent.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
I had 5 wings last night, probably could have gone up to 6-8. I also had a slice of pizza with the wings

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Goku is loosing, do we need another dummy vote?

Lowtax-hips?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The correct answer is "as many as loving possible"

... plus a few more.