Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many wings would you like?
This poll is closed.
4 wings 8 2.13%
5 wings 13 3.47%
8 wings 62 16.53%
10 wings 53 14.13%
12 wings 75 20.00%
16 wings 25 6.67%
20 wings 33 8.80%
25 wings 15 4.00%
50 wings 23 6.13%
Goku Wings 68 18.13%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I just order boneless wings, OP, and then I eat 10 easy. I’ve always wanted to go for 15, but I guess I just don’t believe in myself.

Bone-in Wings I tap out after 8 or so, unless the Bleu cheese it came with is top shelf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

yeah I eat rear end posted:

that's just a glorified chicken nugget
LoL you made these posts on the same page.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

how about i just eat the ones that have a superior handle and you don't have to disassemble before shoving it in your mouth

How about you just skip the loving bone altogether! Seriously acting like boneless wings aren’t superior is literally shouting at all the automobiles scaring your horse on the road!

Also gently caress ranch, blue cheese supremacy. If you slit the devil’s wrist, ranch dressing would come out, shits gross.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok if we’re swapping intel what’s your preferred brand of Bleu Cheese for dipping? Any family recipes?

Don’t @ me with Ranch, that poo poo tastes like milk farted