Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many wings would you like?
This poll is closed.
4 wings 8 2.13%
5 wings 13 3.47%
8 wings 62 16.53%
10 wings 53 14.13%
12 wings 75 20.00%
16 wings 25 6.67%
20 wings 33 8.80%
25 wings 15 4.00%
50 wings 23 6.13%
Goku Wings 68 18.13%
Total: 375 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The most I've done is 25 (split 50 with a friend), all drumsticks, paired with several pitchers of natural light.

also they have to be breaded. One time they brought us 50 "naked" wings and were pissed that we wanted to send them back, but screw that. The breading that gets soaked with the sauce is the best part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

fishing with the fam posted:

My despicable, sick in the head friend doesn't pull the bones apart when eating flats. Instead he leaves them intact and eats the meat around them carefully. It's hosed up.

I bite around the outside and then poke the middle meat out with my tongue until i can bite it out.

I acknowledge that is not even close to the most efficient way to eat them, but it just feels natural. Which is why I will always be an all drumstick guy if i have a choice.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I just order boneless wings, OP, and then I eat 10 easy. I’ve always wanted to go for 15, but I guess I just don’t believe in myself.

Bone-in Wings I tap out after 8 or so, unless the Bleu cheese it came with is top shelf.

that's just a glorified chicken nugget

also bleu cheese, ranch, whatever dressing can gently caress off. it already has sauce on it i don't need more.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

how about i just eat the ones that have a superior handle and you don't have to disassemble before shoving it in your mouth

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

just order nuggies if it's that hard for you

but nuggies don't have a bone handle. Also they taste significantly different.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This is wrong as all hell. All you literally have to do is push all the meat down to the end and bite it off. You can do it easily with one hand thus always having a clean hand to hold your beer. This is how you do it like a champ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lljQ4wkCiQU

On principle, I will never eat something if I need to watch a drat youtube to figure out how to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

cold chicken is a nice experience sometimes, especially if you make it salty. It's not better or worse, it's just a different way to chicken. Sometimes I'll get a bucket of fried chicken and save half of it to eat cold in the morning.