Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
My whats app homies told me it was Dana under the towel

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Ad by Khad posted:

I don't think you need to spoiler tag something that that guy in these threads has been yammering at us about for like a year now

It's been since early December, and I didn't post specifics because well, if you want to read them you can go find them easy enough.

The Kinahans are a surprisingly big deal, but eh, saying they control the european coke trade is a bit of a joke. The Irish navy has like 10 vessels or less? The coast is basically unpoliced so its easy to bring drugs in to Ireland.

We do have a booming coke trade though, all the silicon valley and venture capitalist money has to go somewhere right?

Changing the subject from McGregors eventual brutal murder, I want to talk about how loving good Gaethjes gotten, crazy loving improvements. He's gone from getting tooled up by Michael Johnson to flattening Barboza in like what 18 months? Dudes loving amazing. I want to see him fight basically anyone, but at this stage he has to be in with a title shot? Him, Tony, Dustin and now Max coming up? These guys make Conor like very old news.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Romero is injured and out of the Jacare fight, also some Russian place is saying Volkov popped?

SquirrelGrip fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Apr 4, 2019

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Southpaugh posted:

Changing the subject from McGregors eventual brutal murder, I want to talk about how loving good Gaethjes gotten, crazy loving improvements. He's gone from getting tooled up by Michael Johnson to flattening Barboza in like what 18 months? Dudes loving amazing. I want to see him fight basically anyone, but at this stage he has to be in with a title shot? Him, Tony, Dustin and now Max coming up? These guys make Conor like very old news.

he's also fought two dudes in a row who circle with their hands down near the cage. i think he should definitely fight someone in the top 5 next to see where he's at.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

SquirrelGrip posted:

Romero is injured and out of the Jacare fight, also some Russian place is saying Volkov popped?

:peanut:

Good to see things are getting back to normal.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Southpaugh posted:

It's been since early December, and I didn't post specifics because well, if you want to read them you can go find them easy enough.

The Kinahans are a surprisingly big deal, but eh, saying they control the european coke trade is a bit of a joke. The Irish navy has like 10 vessels or less? The coast is basically unpoliced so its easy to bring drugs in to Ireland.

We do have a booming coke trade though, all the silicon valley and venture capitalist money has to go somewhere right?

I reckon the British Navy have a vested interest in not having boats ship drugs into Ireland, especially Northern Ireland, so I don't think it's as simple as sneaking around ten canoes paddling out from Dublin. Maybe ten canoes and a dinghy from Belfast.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ireland is a big deal, alright

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
the gently caress is silicon valley money doing in weird rear end ireland

does ireland have silicon? does ireland have a valley?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Ad by Khad posted:

There's a lot of tech talent..... and good tax structure.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Ireland is a coke addled tax haven.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Conor's corner is going to have to rip the towel off Khabib's goat wife and throw it in it's going to be such a beating.

Edit: Who am I kidding. Conor will give up way before that happens...

Scrapez fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Apr 4, 2019

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Ad by Khad posted:

There's been a bunch of companies moving their tech support to Ireland over the last few years, and I think I've even heard of some entire tech companies moving over there or at least setting up a new HQ there, something about cheap corporate taxes, as I understand it.

What attracts big tech companies to Ireland? Hint: It’s not just low taxes (2011)
700 US companies now located in Ireland as direct investment soars (2015)
Why Silicon Valley likes Ireland so much (2016)

SquirrelGrip posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/1113847263472676864

Flo stealing videos as usual lmao. Also I'm shocked that a man fighting in the 170lbs division who's practiced holding people down all his life is stronger than a woman fighting at 145lbs.

Holy poo poo I expected the original video to be from like a few days ago or something but it's like half an hour old wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgGN9sM2nks

Brut fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 4, 2019

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1113851759573786624

Well that at least sounds like a faster recovery time than just an injury.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
pneumonia is especially dangerous for the elderly population, so as a 900 year old cuban, yoel needs to take all necessary precautions

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

the tech firms are in ireland because it's closest in proximity to US and it's cooler temperature so the servers don't overheat

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
also, if they're still trying to keep jacare on that ft lauderdale card

https://twitter.com/ChrisCamozzi/status/1113857219705970688?s=19

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brut posted:

There's been a bunch of companies moving their tech support to Ireland over the last few years, and I think I've even heard of some entire tech companies moving over there or at least setting up a new HQ there, something about cheap corporate taxes, as I understand it.

What attracts big tech companies to Ireland? Hint: It’s not just low taxes (2011)
700 US companies now located in Ireland as direct investment soars (2015)
Why Silicon Valley likes Ireland so much (2016)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/1113847263472676864

Flo stealing videos as usual lmao. Also I'm shocked that a man fighting in the 170lbs division who's practiced holding people down all his life is stronger than a woman fighting at 145lbs.

Holy poo poo I expected the original video to be from like a few days ago or something but it's like half an hour old wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgGN9sM2nks

brb updating my fetlife profile

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

turns out jacare isnt just trying to beat his own time vs camozzi, he also wants to set the course record, currently held by kyle noke's rnc at 1:35 in the first round

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 4, 2019

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

LobsterMobster posted:

3rd time's a charm

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

:vince:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Obviously it being Brock-related, don't believe it until there's a promo ad hyping it or he's in attendance

Helwani on Sportscenter posted:

The UFC wants him back. As of right now, he wants to be back. They’re giving him a heavyweight title fight if he comes back. Daniel Cormier, the heavyweight champion, wants to fight him. Right now the plan is for him to fight in August, later on this summer, for that heavyweight championship. So it’s not signed just yet, but that currently is the plan.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ad by Khad posted:

its a big world out there

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

pneumonia is especially dangerous for the elderly population, so as a 900 year old cuban, yoel needs to take all necessary precautions

id pull out of a fight if i had so much as a slight cold if i had any chance at fighting for a title personally

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

id pull out of a fight if i had so much as a slight cold if i had any chance at fighting for a title personally

even if it meant a bald eggman called you a disgusting coward and threatened to ruin your career?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chris James 2 posted:

Obviously it being Brock-related, don't believe it until there's a promo ad hyping it or he's in attendance

what is Cormier's obsession with getting his rear end handed to him by roid cheats

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DC will gently caress Lesnar up.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

coconono posted:

what is Cormier's obsession with getting his rear end handed to him by roid cheats

he's beat 5 other dudes who have had issues with supplemental testosterone, if not out right steroids

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Although there’s a chance Lesnar could land one of his lunchboxes and put DC out.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whats brock gonna do to cormier that stipe couldnt. ive seen brock in 1 fight and that was against mark hunt and mark hunt probably could have won it on a good day

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

whats brock gonna do to cormier that stipe couldnt.

Get him a big fat paycheck

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Brock isn't a good fighter. He has an outstanding ability to put his mass on top of a person. He fights to bring in money. Name recognition. I work with at least 2 guys who still think Brock is the current heavyweight champion.

Edit: Also a cheater/ jacked white boy

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
DC will loving obliterate Brock, and I wanna see it

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Untrustable posted:

Brock isn't a good fighter. He has an outstanding ability to put his mass on top of a person. He fights to bring in money. Name recognition. I work with at least 2 guys who still think Brock is the current heavyweight champion.

Edit: Also a cheater/ jacked white boy

He's a freak of nature and roids. I loved his fight with Shane Carwin.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Southpaugh posted:

Glad to see WhatsApp news has some truth to it for once and isn't just being used to inflame sectarian vio-

*producer appears screen right and whispers in my ear*

*audible "towel"*

... oh.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

brock is 90% staying in the usada pool and getting his name out on wrestlemania week to use ufc as leverage to swindle vince for more millions to do relatively little and 10% going to fight

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Although there’s a chance Lesnar could land one of his lunchboxes and put DC out.

I mean, he hasn't done it in...holy poo poo, 11 years. But...you never know.

Also 11 years. gently caress I feel old.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Ad by Khad posted:

It's a tax haven, and most tech companies, like the one I work for, put their Euro businesses in Dublin.

We're building the biggest tower in Dublin! It will be 10 stories and dwarf the city's current towers. I am not making this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jay z's sedan posted:

lol they should

lol true