Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Blade Runner posted:

Yeah but some loser idiot steals his girlfriend

Is it really “stealing” if Dr Manhattan was basically a MGTOW from all of humanity at that point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Labes for days posted:

Is it really “stealing” if Dr Manhattan was basically a MGTOW from all of humanity at that point?

Who knows

For what it's worth, Dreiberg is pretty loving worried that Manhattan will just turn him into component atoms upon finding out, and Manhattan himself seems hurt over the revelation, even though it's overshadowed by him telling Laurie she's gonna tell him in a few seconds

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Didn't Dr Manhattan first hook up with Silk Spectre II when she was like, 16

Alan Moore is a filthy old man and apparently his wife is completely down with it

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Didn't Dr Manhattan first hook up with Silk Spectre II when she was like, 16

Alan Moore is a filthy old man and apparently his wife is completely down with it

He made a comic about a woman being raped repeatedly by a weird fish monster so yeah

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCEgX7dHd8

Running > Burning

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Though I don't think Neil Gaiman is the cuck shack type, all those comic book writing mystic types generally just admit they're sex weirds at least to themselves and actually have other things going on with their lives. It's all the bay area white people under 35 who get really embarrassing about it

Ghost Leviathan fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Apr 4, 2019

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Though I don't think Neil Gaiman is the cuck shack type, all those comic book writing mystic types generally just admit they're sex weirds at least to themselves and actually have other things going on with their loves. It's all the bay area white people under 35 who get really embarrassing about it

"The problem is actually young people, they're sexual degenerates!!" screamed the boomer. Go back to mowing your lawn and stop yelling at the clouds, dad.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I had an open relationship once. I didn’t know it was open at the time but my ex sure didn’t seem to mind. Good ol high school days.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Dont Touch ME posted:

"The problem is actually young people, they're sexual degenerates!!" screamed the boomer. Go back to mowing your lawn and stop yelling at the clouds, dad.

RICH young people, and it's not that they're sexual degenerates but that they're hilariously bad at it

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

LingcodKilla posted:

I had an open relationship once. I didn’t know it was open at the time but my ex sure didn’t seem to mind. Good ol high school days.

My friend that I had known since elementary school once opened up his relationship to try and save it. It didn't work, and his GF left him. He got super depressed. A few months later, while helping him out with something, he asked me out on a date. Really wanted to be offended but didn't want to make him feel bad, so now I just don't talk to him and have slowly and steadily been removing myself from that social circle.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Dont Touch ME posted:

It's more that they're insufferable, plain people who think that they discovered the secrets to life by getting consent to gently caress randos with a lot of rules lawyering.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Thinking about poems and myths that involve my wife getting knocked up by her yoga instructor

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Hey Ian Mackenzie! Shut the gently caress up and get the gently caress out. I'm about to impregnate your wife.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Though I don't think Neil Gaiman is the cuck shack type, all those comic book writing mystic types generally just admit they're sex weirds at least to themselves and actually have other things going on with their lives. It's all the bay area white people under 35 who get really embarrassing about it

lol this post. english writers are sexually disgusting and always have been.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
I read a little of the op and that guy has an awful writing style

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

WatermelonGun posted:

It's true. James Joyce and all.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

WatermelonGun posted:

T. H. White

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol polyamory ends in one way : heartache and STIs

Source : me , who has herpes

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Herpes burns out, but my wanton ardor remains unquelled.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's true. James Joyce and all.

this post is inflammatory on many cromwell levels

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

WatermelonGun posted:

Agree. I was loving this girl once and she told me she was a writer in the heat of the moment. I asked her more about it and she said she was an ENGLISH writer and basically my dick retracted back inside of me and I puked everywhere.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dont Touch ME posted:

Agree. I was loving this girl once and she told me she was a writer in the heat of the moment. I asked her more about it and she said she was an ENGLISH writer and basically my dick retracted back inside of me and I puked everywhere.

:ok:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dont Touch ME posted:

totally normal post not at all weird lmao

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I thought we all agreed english writers are sexually disgusting??? The only weird one is you. You're the odd one out.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I guess that's why you have diseased genitals. You hosed an english writer and didn't stop in time. Now you're gross too.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dont Touch ME posted:

I guess that's why you have diseased genitals. You hosed an english writer and didn't stop in time. Now you're gross too.

stop while you’re ahead , Johnny Bravo

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

stop while you’re ahead , Johnny Bravo

:chloe:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
To clear up any uncertainty, the cuckshack was made by the guy after his wife basically said "you could even use it for hobbies or football things or whatever" and the idiot was all HOT drat, I CAN HAVE MA MAN CAVE WITHOUT THE OLD BALL AND MY NOISY KIDS. Meanwhile, his wife got a flapper haircut and started wearing jute and fringe. There was even a real :ughh: moment where the new bf and the husband were out building the shack *together* and the wife was fawning over how cute they were.

Moron was digging his own grave with that shack, but he was all distracted by what kind of pine his box would be made from.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

do I need to be clearer ? shut the gently caress up kid

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

do I need to be clearer ? shut the gently caress up kid

:flipoff:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

somebody admits something personal and you have to take it to the extreme of lol dirty . what’s the point of anything but irony soaked posting am I right ?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
thread, pull up

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

thread, pull up

cuck shack joke etc etc etc

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Oh no not a flapper haircut

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

cuck shack joke etc etc etc

god you’re tiresome

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

god you’re tiresome

despite us agreeing on pretty much everything , why do you always want to be petty ?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Rad-daddio posted:

It's linked in the archived thread, but he literally gave a Ted talk. He also started it out by wearing a Guy Fawkes mask on stage, because he needed to make sure more people hated him.

...now that I think of it, does this dude just have a very elaborate humiliation fetish?

I feel shame for knowing enough to say this, but there's a difference between a "TED talk" and a "TEDx talk". TEDx is for people who aren't cool enough to give (or attend) real TED talks.

My post stands. He wishes he was cool enough to give a TED talk.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Cubelodyte posted:

Oh no not a flapper haircut

It's good on some people, not on others. Much like a Guy Fawkes mask.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

phasmid posted:

It's good on some people, not on others. Much like a Guy Fawkes mask.

who looks good in a guy fawkes mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

WatermelonGun posted:

who looks good in a guy fawkes mask

Internet people, but you gotta glue it on.