Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

trunp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

:lol: I am currently caught up in a feud between Jim Carrey and the Granddaughter of Mussolini because I made a photoshop of a joke that one of the original Mystery Science 3k people made.

come on post that poo poo

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Gripweed posted:

it's hosed up to find out that the Allies didn't completely win in Italy

we did and then put the fascists back in control after the war because of communism

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

animist posted:

毎朝私は目を覚ますとPALM SLAMとスロットにVHSを開きます。 RIDDICKとその正しい日付の間の年代記と私は主人公であるRIDDICKとMOVEをします。 私はいつも動いていて、いつも激しく動いています。 私がいくつかのろくでなしを遅くするとき、または私がスキルを開発するときはいつでも、誰かが音に悩む必要はありません。 あなたはギャラクシーの最も危険な刑務所を脱出したと言うことはできません。 私は出来ます。 私、私は私の大学のクラスの人々に毎日宣伝しています、そしてあなたはあなたがまだすべての大学のクラスの人々に夢中であることを証明しています。 そして私はすべての行を学び、EM ALLを押すことによって自分自身と私のアパートを減らす方法を学びました。 毎朝2時間の風

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Japan is so much better at April Fools. Here's a paint company announcing their new optic camo paint

https://twitter.com/creoshobby_info/status/1112371414177177602

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDkWKDg7Px8

this is the upcoming yakuza game as a JRPG

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

Why is there a newera, did the emperor die

abdicated cause the job sucked

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

What's really funny about Biden Jeb!ing out this is fast is it seems to be taking Delaware's political elite by surprise. As if this wasn't completely predictable. All of C-SPAM knew this for years and years.

My state's political elite are incestuous dumb fucks, and it's great seeing the de facto leader of the state party collapse under a day of national scrutiny.

i knew Biden wasn't going anywhere in 2020 but drat he is flaming out before even declaring. Thats just impressive

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

its trolling all the people complaining that nancy is different and bad now, when in fact the previous author actually sucked and the comic is more popular now than its been in decades. Its also closer to the original author's style and sense of humor at the same time.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bart - SCROTUS posted:

creasing apricots since 2015

now thats a flash back to the before time

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

trmop

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

i totally forgot what his voice sounded like lmao kid sounds like he is in middle school

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

oh yes

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

even worse

https://twitter.com/MikePrysner/status/1112814549684506624

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

potato of destiny posted:

The only reason Biden is a thing is because of broke brained idiots who think we can just go back to before trrourmo was a thing and everything will be fine, when Biden is in fact the living avatar of how we got trupflmp in the first place

yeah pretty much.

Also i don't think people remember biden well except for his proximity to Obama. They forget that he trips over his own dick about twice a week when you let him actually speak. He was the perfect person for a VP because his gently caress ups were relatively minor and a useful distraction when you needed one. As a candidate he has fizzled out multiple time for exactly this reason.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

smells are free man

oh no

oh no

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

this is like Ozymandias except the mighty work was completely pathetic to begin with

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

smarxist posted:

isn't matt taibi a rapist

i think he just wrote a book with a guy who is a rapist

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

btw, on thursday the vermont legislature will hold a hearing on whether we should ban slavery

i have questions

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

the vermont constitution was the first to ban slavery...................... with few exceptions

Does this mean I can still enslave Canadians if they did not cross any sea to get to vermont?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol twitter is now hiding trump tweets that are TOO controversial, ostensibly to prevent Radicalism from spreading, but effectively in practice protecting the president from himself and allowing white supremacism to fester among these who seek it out

i think its more likely twitter is broken because its really terrible

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

2fail
2launch

e: there's a no rules landlord thread, lots of death wishing

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3885970#post493805310

this is an extremely good thread if you want to see capitalism at its most naked and unapologetic

and make direct death threats those are fun too

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Pooky posted:

I wrote another shitpost generator. It makes tromps.

There should be trillions of unique outputs, so I'm doing a trial of 30k tromps.

these are some might fine trups

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i cant imagine anything dumber nad more destructive than closing trade w/ mexico, especially to petite bourgeoisie texas GOP middle class shits. so i really hope trump is empty brained enough to do it. gently caress it

closing trade with Canada is just slightly stupider

but its very close

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Pooky posted:

tromp 2.0 is working (for now)

#00000 fresh off the line:

After making the letter color choice more aggressive I regret not doing the same for my static images.

this is some next level poo poo

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

i think computers may have finally gone too far

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bart - SCROTUS posted:

i'm the robust capitalist economy in 2040

Guillotine futures are looking bright

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Welp

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Gripweed posted:

I know it's gonna be hard for people to accept, and everybody is gonna have to get there in their own time, but at some point we've all got to acknowledge that the piss tape isn't real. The piss tape was never real.

Mods?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Does this mean he is just suspending Senate rules?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Durf posted:

good news i've booked my summer travel with Baloogan Air and their Supreme Saver Seats

Between this and the current thread title it's pretty obvious our ideas of dystopian nightmare worlds were really lacking imagination

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bill is missing the obvious cues the GOP are giving to support Biden right now. You can't destroy him before he even declares that just makes the other candidates stronger.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Durf posted:

i mean at this rate it'd be just as economic and more comfortable for airlines to stack people into sleeping pods like those japanese capsule hotels

or Fifth Element

https://i.imgur.com/0RpuHhT.mp4

Exactly. That was in the 5th Element but real airlines need to make it as uncomfortable and humiliating as possible.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Sure Biden looks bad if you actually read his record, however

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

She was one of the founders of the IWW and her husband was executed as a result of the Haymarket affair

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Preston Waters posted:

lol if Turkey gets pushed out of or leaves NATO, we would stand to lose one of our most strategic bases in the entire world. Turkey is a clutch country to have an airforce base in, because you can rapidly respond to so much poo poo in the Middle East and in all of those ex-Soviet shithole countries with amazing internet.

its super funny because we are mad they aren't buying weapons from us. And apparently they asked buy missiles for years and we said no.

Its such as obvious protection racket and I can't help but lmao because both countries are trash and I wish nothing but the worst for their governments

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

kaleedity posted:

the whole schtick was that we're selling them f35s and some government bureaucrat told them extremely sternly that the sales won't happen if they buy the russian missile systems (lmao i wonder what country that bureaucrat thinks he's from)

that is quite possibly the least threatening thing they could have said

If you buy their missiles we're not going to make you buy these overpriced planes that don't even fly!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

I question if winning WW2 was worth it because Japan does something odd is a hell of a take

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Without japan losing ww2 we probably would never have anime

makes you think

Well yes but

huh

ok you've given me a lot to consider here

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

both of those are both the pro-est of clicks btw

just wall to wall bourgeoisie rentiers explaining why they should be killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

not really no

NYT has done some incredible reporting in the Trump era and literally none of it has mattered

at all