Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there a joke in the poll?
This poll is closed.
Nope 12 8.16%
Nothing 10 6.80%
Sorry 18 12.24%
Bowsette 107 72.79%
Total: 147 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Ambivalent posted:

mr. hedgehog id like to talk to you about the smash brothers initiative

They won't be able to get Nintendo into the Sega Cinematic Universe so it'll be the Fighters Megamix Initiative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what the gently caress is wrong with Etika. livestreamed himself threatening to kill himself and then also streamed himself detained by the cops. this is like some kind of "turn off your loving internet" singularity
https://kotaku.com/youtuber-etika-livestreams-himself-getting-detained-by-1834393923

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Whos that

singateco
Jan 28, 2013
if your job is to broadcast your life, why ever stop?
also there might be an internal logic where filming SWAT might lower the probability of getting shot

singateco fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 1, 2019

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

singateco posted:

if your job is to broadcast your life, why ever stop?

Live-streaming your own swatting and making sure the camera has a good closeup of the police is like....

Not even DSP ever did something that self-destructive.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with Etika. livestreamed himself threatening to kill himself and then also streamed himself detained by the cops. this is like some kind of "turn off your loving internet" singularity
https://kotaku.com/youtuber-etika-livestreams-himself-getting-detained-by-1834393923

Sounds like he has legitimate mental health issues and I hope he gets help.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Today was the first day I ever played Kirby 64. I think it's neat but I wish it hadn't kept how slow Kirby was from Dream Land 3.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Etika is a streamer who has funny reactions to things but I don't follow him so I've only ever seen like 3 or 4 clips of him being funny, like when howard stern was riffing on his ridley smash bros reveal.

I do not blame him for streaming the swat raid though considering he is a black man and they thought he had a gun

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Is he the one who was screaming Snake really loud in the Ultimate trailer last E3?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Roth posted:

Is he the one who was screaming really loud for every trailer?
Yes

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'd say this is probably one of his funniest vids and also probably the most appropriate for the chat thread given what it is about

He says the n-word a bunch though, just a warning for anyone not using headphones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OiDCMheo3Q

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Holy poo poo, his appeal to Iwata has me in tears

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

youtube is bad, and the world is worse for it existing

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

homeless snail posted:

youtube is bad, and the world is worse for it existing

Counterpoint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjJp0FWfq5U

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

free maru

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I don't get how people can just watch YouTube\instagram\facebook. My fiancee gets annoyed when i don't want to watch clip after clip of cute babies doing cute things. When did home videos become ok to be shown? That used to be a cliche sign of boredom. Now it's the wave.

We live in a digital hell scape

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

bushisms.txt posted:

I don't get how people can just watch YouTube\instagram\facebook. My fiancee gets annoyed when i don't want to watch clip after clip of cute babies doing cute things. When did home videos become ok to be shown? That used to be a cliche sign of boredom. Now it's the wave.

Because nobody has anything else in their life besides work.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Relax Or DIE posted:

enlarging wildlife is irresponsible

Let me tell you about my enlarging wildlife :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!