Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there a joke in the poll?
This poll is closed.
Nope 12 8.16%
Nothing 10 6.80%
Sorry 18 12.24%
Bowsette 107 72.79%
Total: 147 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

this isn't even that good of a husbando as far as design goes

He's not even blushing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The White Dragon posted:

this isn't even that good of a husbando as far as design goes

Fight me

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Roth posted:

Fight me

garrus is #1 but that pillow case isn't

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Someone ask Bioware if Turians can blush

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Agreed because he is fully clothed

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Roth posted:

Someone ask Bioware if Turians can blush

They bluesh

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Resident Evil 3 update: I restarted the game and realised I missed enormous amounts of ammo, healing items and ink ribbons last time. I stand by my assertion that the Nemesis clock tower fight is bullshit but think I should easily be able to get through it this time :unsmith:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Think I may 100% Torna The Golden Country bc it's like a bite size version of the original game, much more manageable

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Convex posted:

Resident Evil 3 update: I restarted the game and realised I missed enormous amounts of ammo, healing items and ink ribbons last time. I stand by my assertion that the Nemesis clock tower fight is bullshit but think I should easily be able to get through it this time :unsmith:

You do any Nemesis Cheese strats? You can get ludicrously OP pretty easily once you know your way around RE3, which is decently fun. I was pretty underwhelmed by it myself as well, but i still enjoyed finishing it

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

The 7th Guest posted:

i beat lords of the fallen, it was a bad game. now i have nowhere to go but up for my next souls adventure. either the surge (which is ironically from the same dev), or DS2 because i got that in a humble monthly once

The Surge is pretty good. DS2 (with DLC) is the best Souls game. The Surge is a medium length game while DS2 is freakin' enormous, if that's a factor for you either way.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

The Moon Monster posted:

DS2 (with DLC) is the best Souls game.

:hai:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/bioware/status/1112761569199312901

"hey, remember when we made good games that didn't have accidental swastikas in them"

Hey speaking of body pillows

https://twitter.com/GameGrumps/status/1112762804593938437

:discourse:

edit: The Danny one is sold out

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i beat ace combat 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui-TR4U9WOs

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

So I see you have become the demon...

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Barudak
May 7, 2007

In Training posted:

Think I may 100% Torna The Golden Country bc it's like a bite size version of the original game, much more manageable

Doing NG+ kind of felt like a huge waste and the four super bosses are neither fun nor is there any real content to level up on other than grinding them out over and over again. Like you will probably finish the game around level 60 or so and the only enemies left are superbosses at 65,75,85 and 99

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barudak posted:

Doing NG+ kind of felt like a huge waste and the four super bosses are neither fun nor is there any real content to level up on other than grinding them out over and over again. Like you will probably finish the game around level 60 or so and the only enemies left are superbosses at 65,75,85 and 99

I grinded in DQ7 for 25 hours just to fight one boss bc I wanted to try a specific team comp. I'm good with handheld JRPGs that I can look at for 30 minutes before falling asleep

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC2PH70d67U

you have no idea how conflicted i am about the fact that i can recognize Cookie's Bustle

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/rariatoo/status/1111832400403693569

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
post 'enjoy your vacation kirby' to make sure kirby has a good time

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Isn't kirby always on vacation though

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

In Training posted:

I grinded in DQ7 for 25 hours just to fight one boss bc I wanted to try a specific team comp. I'm good with handheld JRPGs that I can look at for 30 minutes before falling asleep

The let er rip because holy moly I cant fathom that.

You can only get the second tier of driver skills in NG+ but all your sidequest progress resets so determine how much you care before reseting for that bonus.

May 8, 2006

kirby had a horrible vacation and you're all responsible

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Is someone giving out free vacation Kirbies? I’ll take one.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
enjoy your vacation kirby

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Does Kirby get paid time off?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kirby is self employed.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

god drat these needy rear end robots in crafted world

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think my wife and I are flying back to Tokyo for my birthday for a week. Which is cool as hell

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/CanYouPetTheDog/status/1112843227881762817

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/CursedAds/status/1112863285043453953

:unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Enjoy your vacation, Kirby. Then please come home and save us from Brexit.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
monster hunter clone Dauntless is giving me a lot of grief. has anyone played it, and is anyone capable of helping us break Skraev's beak with more helpful information than "break the head twice lol!!!!!!"

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

monster hunter clone Dauntless is giving me a lot of grief. has anyone played it, and is anyone capable of helping us break Skraev's beak with more helpful information than "break the head twice lol!!!!!!"

Wait did Dauntless copy noted garbage monster yian garuga?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

chumbler posted:

Wait did Dauntless copy noted garbage monster yian garuga?

it's more like malfestio really

the object is to break the beak, and all the guides say "oh just break the horns and then stagger it twice"

well we broke the horns and staggered it twice and nothing happened, and we staggered it a third time and nothing happened, and then we tried to do the same thing in three more instances, so either the information is wrong or the game is bugged and the devs don't want to acknowledge their fault

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
tfw you're so used to galaxy 1 making oyu use the pointer for every menu that you don't immediately realize galaxy 2 lets you just use the analog stick

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

did anyone else play Absolver? it is like my favorite game that is not great and nobody plays.

It has such cool art, great music, and the animations are hands down the best martial arts stuff of any game I’ve ever seen, made better by the fact that they actually matter, a LOT. You can design your own style, and getting decent flow and coverage is essential. Like, I can’t think of a game that does martial arts as well, including actual fighting games.

It can be hard, and the content is ultimately PVP at the end (PvE runs out pretty quickly), and designing your own fighting styles can actually be realll, really hard. But it is also a game where when you are nailing it, you feel like a psychic god.

I guess the best description is like... Wuxia Dark Souls For Honor

like it has flaws, but i would love to see an Absolver 2 someday, or a game heavily inspired by Absolver.

I am utterly enchanted by the game still, despite not playing it that much.

Ambivalent fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Apr 2, 2019

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

Ambivalent posted:

did anyone else play Absolver? it is like my favorite game that is not great and nobody plays.

It has such cool art, great music, and the animations are hands down the best martial arts stuff of any game I’ve ever seen, made better by the fact that they actually matter, a LOT. You can design your own style, and getting decent flow and coverage is essential. Like, I can’t think of a game that does martial arts as well, including actual fighting games.

It can be hard, and the content is ultimately PVP at the end (PvE runs out pretty quickly), and designing your own fighting styles can actually be realll, really hard. But it is also a game where when you are nailing it, you feel like a psychic god.

I guess the best description is like... Wuxia Dark Souls For Honor

like it has flaws, but i would love to see an Absolver 2 someday, or a game heavily inspired by Absolver.

I am utterly enchanted by the game still, despite not playing it that much.

It was a neat game and I played it for a bit but I wasn't good enough at fighting games for the PvP to hold me. A shame it didn't have a moderately more extensive PvE campaign, could've been interesting if it had more time and attention, but it was a small dev studio from my understanding so they had to pick what to focus on and went with the PvP aspects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

More Persona 5R info on the 24th

https://twitter.com/p_kouhou/status/1109423798531575810

Better be a Switch port to go along with the release of Joker in Smash :argh: