Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
https://abc13.com/food/cicis-pizza-challenges-you-to-eat-28-inch-pizza-to-win-$500/5222582/

KATY, Texas (KTRK) -- Can you finish a 28-inch pizza in 1 hour? Grab your eating buddy and take the challenge at Cici's Pizza in Katy.

The rules are that you and one partner have one hour to eat a 28-inch one topping pizza. You will each be given a 32 oz. drink.

You have to eat the whole pizza, crust and all. There are no trips to the restroom and you have to hold it all down until at least two minutes after you finish.

It costs $50 to enter, but if you complete the challenge, you win $500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?

Mu Zeta posted:

I think these types of places are ok but they can easily improve it a lot by using better dough. What can it possibly cost, like an extra 40 cents to cover the better flour?

Olive Garden doesn't salt their pasta while boiling it because it saves like $800/store/year.

There is no end to stock Holden driven corner cutting.