Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gonna put it in my BUTT!!! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

A BMI index is meaningless when it was basically written by anglo-saxxon white for other anglo-saxxon whites, so when you walk into a village and every person there is 250-300 lbs but they're all day laborers or farmers made out of muscle "obesity" becomes less clear.

Don't be a retard, all these fatso Islanders are suffering from diabetes & heart disease just like anybody else who is morbidly obese

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gobblecoque posted:

No no no, surely all those hambeasts on Nauru are hiding perfectly chiseled bods underneath a cloak of blubber.

Lol yes. Not to mention that these obese islanders are FARMERS and DAY-LABORERS, therefore their excess body habitus cannot affect their health. Nevermind that most American farmers and laborers are obese and are still dying from the same issues as every other fatso swine

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

I rarely go out to eat so I don't even think I know what "fast casual" means. Somewhere between like, drive through fast food and a traditional sit-down restaurant?

Someone fill me in here. What qualifies.

Chipotle, Five Guys

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Crotch Fruit posted:

If Chipotle is bad, why? Is it the style and quality of food, or the price? I don't think it's great or amazing by any means, but what should I buy instead that is better than Chipotle?

It's popular, so that's why hipster goons love to act like it's the worst thing ever

Chipotle is consistently decent food that's made from scratch, prepared to order, and can be very healthy. Reasonably priced too. Nothing wrong with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

this looks legit as hell nice work

theres literally nothing about chipotle that is mexican. its higher quality taco bell.

good call, tacos & burritos did not originate in mexico :wtc: