Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best Triple H
This poll is closed.
The Game 3 3.66%
The King of Kings 3 3.66%
The Asskicker 8 9.76%
The Authority 0 0%
Tri 9 10.98%
The Cerebral Assassin 3 3.66%
The Connecticut Blueblood 4 4.88%
NXT Paul/Uncle Paul 17 20.73%
WWE COO 3 3.66%
The Best at Wrestling 2 2.44%
Terra Ryzing 16 19.51%
The Original B+ Player 14 17.07%
Total: 82 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Another month has passed, and we now get to talk about everyone's favorite wrestler again.

Paul Levesque, Vice President of Talent Relations in the WWE, has had a fraught March. After his mentor, Ric Flair, was attacked by the dastardly Batista, Hunter has put his career on the line to face off with the Animal at Wrestlemania.

Recently, as part of the new branding, Hunter has been wavering between the face and heel line depending on the storyline need, but this storyline has cemented him as a face for the forseeable future.

In six days, Hunter and Batista will be facing off on the grandest stage of all.

Levesque unfortunately also had the unfortunate job of separating Tommaso Ciampa from his beloved Goldie after Ciampa was discovered to need neck surgery.

Fortunately, out of that came another incredible NXT Main Event, Adam Cole vs Johnny Gargano in a 2/3 falls match.

On a recent investors call, Hunter revealed that they were aware of Ciampa's neck issue and decided to try to give him Main Roster exposure before the surgery.

On that same call, Hunter expressed his belief that any match on NXT this weekend can steal the whole weekend. My money is on Dunne vs WALTER.

Like him or hate him, Triple H has undoubtedly given his life to this business, and despite this being an April Fools joke I honestly do respect him quite a bit and believe that we should honor him.

So, in honor of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, I have created a poll to decide once and for all which of these (in some cases self-appointed) nicknames best fits The Game The King of Kings The Asskicker Triple H.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Quad lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i voted for "wwe coo", interpreting it as "the wwe company is cool"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

No that's his dad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:geno: Mr. Helmsley, your wrestling career seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular? :sigh:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So many choices all of them good

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I was gonna close this thread because April Fool's day is basically over in Stamford time, but it's currently tied so I'll just let the poll run through.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i have 5 minutes of canadian time to post that this thread is good just as good as Terra Ryzing

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
He may be bi a lot of things, but lingual isn't one of them. Here's to a sexual and wrestling pioneer, the rear end licker, Triple H

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash
HHH from like 1998 to the quad tear was probably one of the better American workers. He busted his rear end in a lot of really good main events during that time. He's been pure dogshit since, but he had a really good run at one point. Anyway, voted The Game.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
tell em, triii

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I went with cerebral assassin because it is a good name for a man who hits people with a large hammer

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

81sidewinder posted:

HHH from like 1998 to the quad tear was probably one of the better American workers. He busted his rear end in a lot of really good main events during that time. He's been pure dogshit since, but he had a really good run at one point. Anyway, voted The Game.

Coming back all jacked up with muscles was basically the worst thing that could have happened to him: he was basically immobile, lost all the speed and agility that worked so well for him and it's not like he wasn't really jacked up before then either!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I would say after the Goldberg feud, where he basically got injured again right before it, he let himself get a bit less defined and was good again, pretty much until the DX reunion. Which, he also got really big again before, and, also got hurt again.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
paul

paaaauuuul

i cant feel my legs paul

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

who is that he's pointing at
in the seconf to last
pictyour

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Coming back all jacked up with muscles was basically the worst thing that could have happened to him: he was basically immobile, lost all the speed and agility that worked so well for him and it's not like he wasn't really jacked up before then either!

At the same time, it was the best thing for him and he has reigned for a million years so, really, he's honestly the best worker of all time if you think about it.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I voted for the HHH that will never get his win back from The Ultimate Warrior.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Hogan worked himself into the title and a ton of wins, Triple H worked himself into the company

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Triple H worked himself into a shoot, brother

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

who is that he's pointing at
in the seconf to last
pictyour

Paul Levesque, the WWE COO

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
And the poll is over! The winner?

NXT Paul/Uncle Paul!

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

Credit to Junpei Hyde for taking time out of her schedule to make the Champ images.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Credit to Sen for paying me exactly as much as Lowtax does

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Credit to Sen for paying me exactly as much as Lowtax does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013