Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should you always side with?
This poll is closed.
Labor 28 66.67%
:gop: 3 7.14%
...THE BIG DOG! 11 26.19%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Why wasn't that just Cena giving Corbin an AA into a void off the stage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Hour 3 was as barren as it's ratings deserve. We all should have just tuned out after the car brawl.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Push El Burrito posted:

He put at least one person under.
LORT

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
"Well that match was bad, but hey, remember that crazy poo poo that happened earlier?"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Imagine having a go home show for your biggest event and you close out with Kurt Angle struggling to reach down far enough to grab the leg of Baron Corbin.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

remember when kurt picked baron to be his opponent and everyone was like lol you marks are getting worked he obviously isn't actually going to have his retirement match against baron corbin

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Oh poo poo Rey was still lying on the outside of the ring.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

KungFu Grip posted:

This is incredibly perverse, please censor this

okay

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Holy poo poo, I can't remember the last time they went off air with a graphic and a static arena shot.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Am I a broken person because I'd rather watch Corbin/Rey than Angle/Rey?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Are Rey and Joe actually feuding or what??? I don't think Joe has given Rey or his large son any attention at all

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

is pepsi ok posted:

remember when kurt picked baron to be his opponent and everyone was like lol you marks are getting worked he obviously isn't actually going to have his retirement match against baron corbin

I knew it wasn't a work. They'll never stop pushing Corbin down the fans throats.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

THIS IS EVEN MORE PERVERSE

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

is pepsi ok posted:

I'm starting to suspect the people who were screaming that and seemed to get quiet about it the last week or two were full of poo poo.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Baron Corbin just beat Rey Mysterio clean.

:cripes:

que

que

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

I knew it wasn't a work. They'll never stop pushing Corbin down the fans throats.

He's like their heel Roman!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is pepsi ok posted:

yeah everyone said that. i remember you saying it, and laughing at me. but i didn't say it. you look the fool now.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Just got home and lol that they didn’t end the show with the arrests.

Imagine rock and austin getting arrested on the go home 20 years ago but they closed the show with road dog vs hardcore holly.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

is pepsi ok posted:

It was literally just two people, one of whom didn't post here until this year and admitted to doing it only to troll the place, and the other can't stop himself from getting in fights everywhere

KungFu Grip posted:

Are Rey and Joe actually feuding or what??? I don't think Joe has given Rey or his large son any attention at all

They threw a half-rear end feud together for Joe because they panic gave up on Rey's original Mania plan (per Dave, Rey/Andrade mask vs hair) because they realized they didn't want bald-Andrade and/or Mania was going to be long enough it didn't need a lengthy will he/won't he shaving gimmick

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

It was literally just two people, one of whom didn't post here until this year and admitted to doing it only to troll the place, and the other can't stop himself from getting in fights everywhere

They threw a half-rear end feud together for Joe because they panic gave up on Rey's original Mania plan (per Dave, Rey/Andrade mask vs hair) because they realized they didn't want bald-Andrade and/or Mania was going to be long enough it didn't need a lengthy will he/won't he shaving gimmick

Wonder if they'll move that to Summerslam

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Andrade should have won the title and it should have been Mask vs Title.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

That's a shame because that match would probably be great, but they also really don't need the hair vs mask gimmick.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Edit: Didn’t realize the discussion thread was already up!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

That's a shame because that match would probably be great, but they also really don't need the hair vs mask gimmick.

They don't, but it'd be nice if that singles match had some stakes to it for once if it's gonna happen for the 16th time anyway

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
First they don't give them health care, now the WWE forces it's people to go to jail for entertainment? These people are sick!

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
What time was the brawl because haven't they been closing the 10pm hour with their top talent for awhile?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The match wrapped up basically 9:59 and then everything that followed was an insane, glorious, chaotic mess in the best possible way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice