Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should you always side with?
This poll is closed.
Labor 28 66.67%
:gop: 3 7.14%
...THE BIG DOG! 11 26.19%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

a new study bible! posted:

Cant wait for Travis Browne to win it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

excuse me what

did i hear right that 'the first team to betray their teammates doesnt go tow restlemania' but one of the teams is a unified actual team lol

first person to betray their team

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I love old entrances that look dumb as hell without pyro

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Kinda weird that Apollo beat Jinder, THEN the brawl happened, then it came down to Apollo vs. Jinder again and Apollo beat him again.

It's because Apollo rules and eventually Vince will think he's Lashley and give him an actual push

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

surf rock posted:

I like Apollo just fine and am glad he got a little moment here, but they are never going to push him as more than a lower-midcard dude.

He got to wrestle Kurt on his retirement tour! That's something right?

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Is Braun working a hour long classic against those two jobbers? Is there anything else advertised for the hour left??

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Huh wonder if KO is doing something at Mania

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I am now even more confused as to why Apollo beat Corbin

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Am I a broken person because I'd rather watch Corbin/Rey than Angle/Rey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

It was literally just two people, one of whom didn't post here until this year and admitted to doing it only to troll the place, and the other can't stop himself from getting in fights everywhere

They threw a half-rear end feud together for Joe because they panic gave up on Rey's original Mania plan (per Dave, Rey/Andrade mask vs hair) because they realized they didn't want bald-Andrade and/or Mania was going to be long enough it didn't need a lengthy will he/won't he shaving gimmick

Wonder if they'll move that to Summerslam