Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Val Venis really has to be off the scale on the horny side of that chart, he really sets a whole bar unto himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad both women's titles are on the line at mania now.

means we don't get the stupid 4hw photo op afterwards.

we get the charlotte/sasha/bayley one

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Standard Measure posted:

I'm glad both women's titles are on the line at mania now.

means we don't get the stupid 4hw photo op afterwards.

we get the charlotte/sasha/bayley one

Charlotte and Becky will either double pin, submit or a combination of both on Rhonda. Each will be awarded a belt.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reunite the submission sorority and team bad

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Charlotte and Becky will either double pin, submit or a combination of both on Rhonda. Each will be awarded a belt.

touche

Minus1Minus1
Apr 26, 2004

Azula always lies
I love that we are living in a world where people are eagerly anticipating Bryan’s defeat/loss of his brand’s major title. Not because he’s become awful or his booking is miserable or anything, but because he’s doing his job well and the face they having chasing is the right guy.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I love that twice in the last nine months they accidentally created super over babyfaces by taking someone already popular with fans, and having them win a few times in a row. What a novel concept!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that Batista promo was extremely good. please everyone go watch it, and then definitely do not watch the actual match where grampa Trips is going to stagger his way to a 26 minute win

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

NowonSA posted:

Val Venis really has to be off the scale on the horny side of that chart, he really sets a whole bar unto himself.

You’d think, but he and the Goodfather made a rather abrupt change in life.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the triple h match will begin with finishers and play out in a slim 19 minutes. please stop complaining.

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
because i like pretending i have friends, i put newlegacyinc's wrestlemania 33 commentary on in the background yesterday and was reminded how good the lesnar/goldberg match was. just finishers and done in 5 minutes.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Standard Measure posted:

because i like pretending i have friends, i put newlegacyinc's wrestlemania 33 commentary on in the background yesterday and was reminded how good the lesnar/goldberg match was. just finishers and done in 5 minutes.

Yeah but didn’t it leave you wanting an additional 20 minutes of stalling, hugging, loving around with a sledgehammer that gets swung in the dumbest way imaginable and never makes contact?

Plus I don’t remember months of “I uhhhh am uhhhhh the game uhhhhhh” promos building up to Lesnar/Goldberg. :colbert:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Better abs Finn balor or Johnny mundo?

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

big dave meltzer

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

Better abs Finn balor or Johnny mundo?

Impossible to determine. We need to be able to compare them directly. Someone get the two of them together.

Then ask them to apply some oil to one another. :mrgw:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rotinaj posted:

Impossible to determine. We need to be able to compare them directly. Someone get the two of them together.

Then ask them to apply some oil to one another. :mrgw:

:hmmyes:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao at people still thinking seth is winning

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whoever bought me this av and red text loving sucks. just like john oliver

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

DoctorGonzo posted:

Probably Sam Seder, since you mentioned Dore previously. .

Also that WWE bit was good, albeit very broadstrokes. Oliver is pretty meh.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Apr 2, 2019

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Im sure it wont be long until you get a new one from the f1 thread

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

it's extra cool because you'll read the red text in his voice

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DoctorGonzo posted:

...Cool

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

It’s so funny how no one can just comment on the stupid John Oliver piece without editorializing how much they don’t like the guy.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
The segments with Rousey/Flair/Lynch were some of the best television they've done in a long time.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

whered yours go

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
OG Goldust was also exceptionally horny.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Large avatars are illegal now

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John Oliver was good on community

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like to see john oliver take up more acting if time permits. acting just like "The Green Arrow" if you know what i mean. he was born on the same day as john cena

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I don't think I have ever watched anything with John Oliver in it so I have no opinion of him

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Andrast posted:

I don't think I have ever watched anything with John Oliver in it so I have no opinion of him

I have seen several John Oliver things yet somehow I also have no opinion.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

doctor gonzo, also often referred to as "the best gonzo" is correct yet again. oliver was pretty good on community, bad outside community. ugly in all situations. Speaking of which, we got a lot of ugly champions right now, or at least people making ugly faces. i want more sexy folks, and i also want more horny wrestlers. do the needful

vaguely related thought, where is Bray Wyatt on the horny spectrum? i feel like he's very horny but I don't know who or what he's horny about

completely unrelated thought, im glad the stipulations for the women's title match are less stupid now. i was sure the 4 horsewomen champion thing was closing out mania, and now the result is more up in the air. now they'll have ronda win, and bayley and sasha come out to help becky and charlotte beat her down, to set up 4HW vs. 4HW :unsmigghh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol the 4HW thing has been talked about for like a year now. Does anyone really care about it or think it will ever actually happen? I don't.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
They really couldn't have Black and Ricochet end in a DQ?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

John Oliver is in like 3 total minutes of Community.

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

The segments with Rousey/Flair/Lynch were some of the best television they've done in a long time.

It was IM NOT DONE WITH YOU levels of unironically funny and brilliant.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Incessant Excess posted:

They really couldn't have Black and Ricochet end in a DQ?

I liked the count out its old school and a good heel move.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i'm watching clips of the brawl and where in the hell did it take place? theres a car with what appears to be the youtube logo on its door jacked up on a cherry picker in the background

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
John Cena is horny. One time he had sex with Mickey James and then gave her back her panties before a match.

He also made out with Eve and forced Zack Ryder to watch.

Also, Volcels can have had sex before. They're not volvirgins!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

John Oliver is in like 3 total minutes of Community.

He was a fairly frequent character in the first two seasons.

Him teaching a class he knew nothing about was fun.