Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

shiksa posted:

i really am glad i usually watch new japan stuff by myself because good lord, its somethin when miho is with taichi, but if pieter is at a show? look out everyone.

Remembering when Maria Kanelis would show up and the NJPW cameraman was trying determine whether or not she had colon cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Naito isn't at least a little bit horny? Seems like he would be.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

bradzilla posted:

Hello I made a helpful image regarding TJP

I read this as TJPW, and between that and the STARDOM chat, now want to know where that roster would rate on the chart.

Maki Ito does not strike me as a person who fucks.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Hellblazer187 posted:

naito fucks, but it is a separate part of his life from wrestling. you have to be really up by the edge to be truly volcel, like john cena or the young bucks. getting horny in the ring is not tranquilo.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

Tranquilo is the definition of Volcel wrestling, so long as Naito is tranquilo he does not get flustered. Stardust Genius Naito, however.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Okay but how is Seth not considered all that horny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inefkx6AftA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I believe Mark Henry exists in a perpetual state of being horny, but those periods where he isn't getting enough of what he desires would also track with the viciousness of his heel turns at the time.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
is cyberfights like the horny wrestling necronomicon? i hope i dont sound hypocritical here but ive never actually watched any. i feel like even knowing that there's wrestling videos out there specifically designed to crank off to makes me enough of a weirdo.

is there a cyberfights asexual heel? i know thats not really the point but man if that's your thing you could take it from a 9 right up to 11 with a heel in your crankoff vids who absolutely refuses to wrestle in anything but the most platonic matter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_PVjTk4L_4

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Bret Hart - face/volcel, uppermost-left
Owen Hart - heel/incel*, upper(ish)-right

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tanahashi 100% fucks

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Remember that video of that female fan who got to be a wrestler for a day and had a match against Tanahashi, and the sheer bliss on her face when he pinned her? :kimchi:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I feel like Tanahashi is secretly extremely horny but just manages to mask it using his ability to make anyone on the planet horny for him

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Edge was horny but Christian was not.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Rick Rude seems like he should be the bottom right corner but I'm not sure if he was horny or just exploited the horniness of others for his own non-horny gains

or was Heenan actually the horny one and Rick was just an ends to Heenan's horniness?

wyoak fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Apr 4, 2019

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wyoak posted:

Rick Rude seems like he should be the bottom right corner but I'm not sure if he was horny or just exploited the horniness of others for his own non-horny gains

or was Heenan actually the horny one and Rick was just an ends to Heenan's horniness?

rick rude was indeed a very sexy wrestler, but i dont think of his horniness specifically. probably down in the purple square but maybe not way down. heenan was definitely squarely in the horny camp.

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Bret Hart - face/volcel, uppermost-left
Owen Hart - heel/incel*, upper(ish)-right

i was definitely thinking to myself that bret hart absolutely does not gently caress. in my headcanon its why none of the harts in wrestling today are bret's children, because he never once hosed because that's taking time out of wrestling training.

and then theres teddy hart, who's in the blue square but only because his dick doesnt work anymore and claims he's "bored of sex" (actually im not sure if teddy hart works face or heel mostly, he just freaks me out on a personal level because he reminds me of some dead-eyed psychos ive known so he's always heel to me lol)

shiksa fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 4, 2019

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

wyoak posted:

heenan was incredibly horny. his introduction of the narcissist lex luger is extremely lewd

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I feel like Kris Wolf and BIG E are perfect reflections of each other and belong in the same position in these quadrants, I'm just not sure where.

Sami Zayn was for sure top-left for most of his career.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Kris Wolf is volcel and Big E is horny.

Also, I think everyone can agree that Ringkampf are top tier volcel.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

yes. yes this checks out.

ive spent some time consulting with the institute and we have decided to release an Institute Certified Alignment Chart for Wrestlmania 35. please keep in mind that the institute's alignments for this show are based on contemporary characteristics, so kurt angle is no longer the kurt angle who craves bestial sex, hence his more moderate/cel alignment. also, tag teams may not necessarily have the same alignment, but for the sake of convenience and roughly matching ratings, most of the teams are represented at one point. the one notable exclusion is ricochet/aleister black. aleister, as a satanist, is naturally very horny. this should come as no surprise. i earnestly believe the character of ricochet is a chaste virgin who is waiting until marriage.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

This is the only good thread on these and perhaps any forums

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Absolutely.

That makes me think about British Strong Style: Trent is clearly horny, Tyler is definitely volcel, but Pete???

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

Absolutely.

That makes me think about British Strong Style: Trent is clearly horny, Tyler is definitely volcel, but Pete???

pete dunne seems horny for pain, going on a theme from earlier in the thread, but i dunno, i feel like he's also horny in general? maybe its the blossom of youth, but a non-horny man doesnt carry a wrestling belt with his teeth. much less, what, 3 one time?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
who was/is the horniest ace of a company?

e: i ask because part of my brain is telling me that the drive and dedication to being the ace almost requires being volcel

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

HBK

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

change your chart. this is all sex

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

e: i ask because part of my brain is telling me that the drive and dedication to being the ace almost requires being volcel

ive come to similar conclusions. john cena, tanahashi, even hulk hogan (not terry bollea, they are legally distinct in us jurisdiction) rank high on the volcel charts. but yeah hbk for sure. i dont know if the attitude era had an ace, i would say austin maybe? he's not particularly horny but the ae was different in a lot of ways. would you ever say the rock was wwe's ace for a point? because he absolutely was horny.

e: friend cavauro, for active wrestlers i try and rate their current horniness level, unless stated otherwise. i agree the doctor of thuganomics john cena was a hornier man, but that is his past. his current self shuns carnal pleasure for hustle, loyalty, and respect.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Apr 4, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Three of those are during his current gimmick you loving guy. you're just some guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

THis is you right now

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

LobsterMobster posted:

CIMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cNBr4MhW2Y

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well one is proposing to a lady he didn't even marry (very not horny) and another is a weird lil ratman showing one sided affection. ill admit i dunno whats goin on with that first one but i know its not from contemporary john cena. a wrestler does not have to undergo a full gimmick change for their horniness level to change, at any rate. i hope that you can see my point of view and join in on the studies for wrestler horniness alignments.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

conspiracy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cavauro posted:

conspiracy

this is truly a dark cloud over the institute. i hope one day we can come to an understanding and work together on this important research.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I would also like to dispute the solidity of Ricochet's Volcel status, as I submit this piece of video evidence.

https://twitter.com/mrlariato/status/928219804988854272

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

shiksa posted:

rick rude was indeed a very sexy wrestler, but i dont think of his horniness specifically. probably down in the purple square but maybe not way down. heenan was definitely squarely in the horny camp.

BEEP BOOP I'VE JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM THE ANONYMOUS ROWDY RINGSPORTS GENERAL MANAGER

AND I QUOTE

Rarity posted:

MAH BOY Rick Rude is so horny he wears women's faces on his butts which means he is real drat horny

And I agree.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the scoopsgal raises an excellent point. that is a very horny move. i interpreted velveteen dreams homage to it as very horny so it makes no sense to have a double standard for rick rude's airbrushed rear end and junk.

also tell her that landlords are such thin-skinned losers. just admit you figured out an easy way to get money to live off of once you already have a little money. jeez, it's alright, chill out, you think other parasites are this weird about what they do?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hey I got a question.

Does the Undertaker gently caress?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rick Rude's last gimmick was not horny at all. don't apply double standards because i will find them

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Hey I got a question.

Does the Undertaker gently caress?

the night the undertaker first hosed was when he did the driving out into the desert with the big show promo. then throughout bikertaker and big evil, ending with the last few years return to deadman taker. i believe that any spooky taker does not gently caress.

i mean his wedding to stephanie mcmahon did not seem like it was going to lead to a heart shaped hot tub jam session

Cavauro posted:

Rick Rude's last gimmick was not horny at all. don't apply double standards because i will find them

you are right cavauro, the dx lawyer was definitely not a horny position. all business. frankly, a shock. if there is a particular time period of a wrestlers career you want to discuss, we can! that's what this is all for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

LobsterMobster posted:

Nobody cares about evolve, much less former evolve champs, but along with Zack Sabre not being volcel, Matt Riddle definitely fucks.

frankenfreak posted:

Absolutely.

Pete is in between - he is disgusted by Trent's excessive horniness but also likes to bite objects and people, which is definitely a horny action.

Vertigo Ambrosia fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 5, 2019