Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jiro posted:

Lol way to telegraph that Black and Ricochet are losing on Friday.

Yes, because that was in doubt prior to this match announcement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm excited for WrestleMania gently caress all y'all.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I hope Mania goes for 18 hours

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

cmon add revival vs. hawkins/ryder make it loving 16

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Push El Burrito posted:

Cesaro is good at bowling though.

the iiconics, however, are not good at bowling

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jiro posted:

Lol way to telegraph that Black and Ricochet are losing on Friday.

They've been on the main roster for over a month. They never had a chance of winning. Unless they unify all the tag belts.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ranking the best things about the IIconics.

1) Peyton Royce
also 1) Billie Kay

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Wait, Rico and Black in the SD tag title match? Weren't they rumored for the Raw tag title match? Are they going to unify those belts too?

The alternative would be that they finally remember Hawkin's storyline and have them win the belts off Revival.

Oh hey, they just mentioned Black and Rico have a shot at the NXT tag belts. What if they unify those as well and they defend on all three brands just like the women's tag belts!? That'd be kind of awesome.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Abroham Lincoln posted:

the iiconics, however, are not good at bowling

Better than Sheamus.

Sanguinia posted:

Wait, Rico and Black in the SD tag title match? Weren't they rumored for the Raw tag title match? Are they going to unify those belts too?

The alternative would be that they finally remember Hawkin's storyline and have them win the belts off Revival.

Oh hey, they just mentioned Black and Rico have a shot at the NXT tag belts. What if they unify those as well and they defend on all three brands just like the women's tag belts!? That'd be kind of awesome.

They should have whoever wins this tag match also get the Raw tag titles and just take them from The Revival unceremoniously.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Sanguinia posted:

No, they lost a title shot on Raw and the new title match is likely to be The Revival defending against Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins because of a WWE.com piece that didn't air on TV.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

are they inducting the jim neidhart fathead

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There's really only one bad match on the card. It'll be long but the wrestling should be good.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm not going to pretend like I am going to watch even half of Wrestlemania. It's too much and the crowd is going to be dead.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Wrestlemania is either starting at 7 in the morning on Sunday or ending after you leave for work on Monday

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:same:

I'm not expecting anything too mindblowing from the undercard but I'm still stoked for the main event.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

sportsgenius86 posted:

Most notably, all the viewers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't care how exhausting the show is, I'm gonna be super-pumped up for Kofi/Bryan and Becky/Charlotte/Ronda

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yes, because that was in doubt prior to this match announcement

This is true. I hope Aleister inherits the Undertaker's WrestleMania entrances being all elaborate and metal and poo poo. But I know it's just gonna be on the preshow and have a computer graphic floating in the air. :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sanguinia posted:

They never officially said anything about them getting a Raw tag match at Mania, though it would have made sense. They're not winning at Takeover though so it's a moot point.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm looking for Braun Strowman being a comedy man for a second year in a row rather than Vince having anything meaningful at all for him to do.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just realized I have never seen the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Or the 4th.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Do not even ask posted:

:same:

I'm not expecting anything too mindblowing from the undercard but I'm still stoked for the main event.

Same but so help me God I'm going to do my best to have fun.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

I don't care how exhausting the show is, I'm gonna be super-pumped up for Kofi/Bryan and Becky/Charlotte/Ronda

:yeah:

The key is to skip the matches you don't care about. Save yourself some mental energy.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

I just realized I have never seen the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Or the 4th.

Third is a fun clusterfuck that has sword fighting over a literal maelstrom, and the fourth is just loving Booooooorrrring.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i saw the first pirates of the caribbean movie only. it was bad

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Jiro posted:

This is true. I hope Aleister inherits the Undertaker's WrestleMania entrances being all elaborate and metal and poo poo. But I know it's just gonna be on the preshow and have a computer graphic floating in the air. :smith:

The creaking will be extra loud for Mania.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
honestly gently caress it i got nothing to do on sunday bring me 24 hours of wrestlemania ill shitpost the whole way as long as i can actually remember which i couldnt for the first like 27 minutes of smackdown

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it's the only movie i've ever seen

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

CarlCX posted:

No, they lost a title shot on Raw and the new title match is likely to be The Revival defending against Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins because of a WWE.com piece that didn't air on TV.

Ah, that makes sense then.

...actually they could still unify all three tag belts on the Raw After Mania in a champs vs champs match. I have to admit I really like the idea of both tag divisions being totally inter-brand. It makes the Women's Tag being obviously because of roster limitations less obvious, and it's not like the Tag Divisions don't always get short shrift on main TV anyway, so if you spread it across three shows maybe they kind find time for a loving storyline.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

Third is a fun clusterfuck that has sword fighting over a literal maelstrom, and the fourth is just loving Booooooorrrring.

The fourth really is incredibly dull, which doesn't seem possible given the formula and script, but they pulled it off.

I keep forgetting there was a 5th, I never saw it and if I understand correctly I believe not a single other person on the planet did either

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hahahahahahaha they're STILL using that terrible Photoshop of Hunter's head on someone else's body.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Same but so help me God I'm going to do my best to have fun.

I feel deeply disenchanted with the WWE, and I'm mad about a bunch of things regarding Wrestlemania, and I'm still excited for it simply because it is Wrestlemania and that fact almost makes me angry and that seems like a really dumb way for me to feel about having fun.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Here's what I don't understand about the pirates, why don't they just not steal?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

The fourth really is incredibly dull, which doesn't seem possible given the formula and script, but they pulled it off.

I keep forgetting there was a 5th, I never saw it and if I understand correctly I believe not a single other person on the planet did either

Which is a shame the fifth actually is interesting and has some stakes to it.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Have the IIconics just been making kissy faces at each other in the ring for the last like 10 minutes during this commercial break and Wrestlemania promo?

That's tremendous.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

Here's what I don't understand about the pirates, why don't they just not steal?

If they just followed the law and never made a fuss, they'd be fine. Massive loving plothole in the film imo

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

llconics, bitch

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I like Billie's music, but I miss Peyton's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Theyre so loving great