Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Deer are universally considered dumb and bad. They are often regarded as rats with hooves/antlers and walking destroyers of biodiversity and also automobiles with their own lives while squirting out enough young to make a termite queen blush in envy.

Then you have geese, which are also universally considered dumb and bad. Not only being obnoxiously loud at any given time but also by reducing any and all strips of land they touch into foul goose toilets like salting the earth as ancient conquerors did, only with heinous quantities of poo poo instead of salt.

But what if, there was an organism that took the worst of those two into something far more despicable than the sum of their parts?

I bring you the answer to that: deese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dropping a dooce

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Nuts

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

I only clicked on this thread to figure out what the hell the title was trying to convey.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

both deer and geese are insanely good and the true enemy of mankind is beavers. if we dont stop them soon they will build a dam around the earth and we'll all drown

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ain't nuthing wrong with a beaver.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ain't nuthing wrong with a beaver.

that's exactly what big beaver wants you to think.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

that's exactly what big beaver wants you to think.

Leave it to Big Beaver.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

both deer and geese are insanely good and the true enemy of mankind is beavers. if we dont stop them soon they will build a dam around the earth and we'll all drown

I think you have it backwards, my friend. Just look above to see the error of your ways!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
beaver is good but i prefer to eat rear end OP

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I hate Beavers, But Geese and Deer are my Allies

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Dik-Dik and honk beasts

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

We just don't kill and eat them enough anymore.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I’ve hunted both deer and geese, and now I Long to hunt the most dangerous game...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Imagine a beautiful world where geeze trade places with dogs among humans. Mean old geese guarding houses, little handbag goslings honking along, banned pitgeese tearing up little children...

Wild labs and bulldogs running free in the parking lot barking at people and making GBS threads everywhere!!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
geese and deer are a million times cooler and better than any human, except possibly pascal siakam

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

okay

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Well, poo poo :eyepop:

naem
May 29, 2011

there is a delicious solution to this problem

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oh deer.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
i will never not take an opportunity to say deer are bad and there are too many deer and gently caress deer

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

naem posted:

there is a delicious solution to this problem

soup?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Damo posted:

i will never not take an opportunity to say deer are bad and there are too many deer and gently caress deer

i went to a party the other night, got out of my car and saw two deer on the other side of the street just chillin. i'm okay with deer, or at least i don't mind them. it's nice to see something different in the city every now and again. tbh they're not even really 'different' in utah, but it's not a dog/housecat

unpleasantly turgid fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Apr 3, 2019

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Now this I can get behind.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Hell Yeah posted:

But they’ll also drown all the deer and geese, plus I’ll also die so really it’s win/win/win.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

EorayMel posted:

Deer are universally considered dumb and bad. They are often regarded as rats with hooves/antlers and walking destroyers of biodiversity and also automobiles with their own lives while squirting out enough young to make a termite queen blush in envy.

that makes deer sound like badass heros

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A goose could probably soundly beat me up and a whole flock of them could definitely murder me in one second. I can respect that.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Mooey Cow posted:

A goose could probably soundly beat me up and a whole flock of them could definitely murder me in one second. I can respect that.

Tbh if you think about it, a whole bunch of anything can murder you in one second. Like a dump truck full of gerbils. I wouldn't want to gently caress with that. A literal ton of gerbils against my soft fleshy human body.

naem
May 29, 2011

deer are beautiful majestic creatures but they’re are mostly supposed to get eaten by wolves and mountain lions and sabre tooth tigers and wolly mammoths and we’ve mostly wiped those all out

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tbh if you think about it, a whole bunch of anything can murder you in one second. Like a dump truck full of gerbils. I wouldn't want to gently caress with that. A literal ton of gerbils against my soft fleshy human body.

This is definitely someone’s fetish

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

naem posted:

deer are beautiful majestic creatures but they’re are mostly supposed to get eaten by wolves and mountain lions and sabre tooth tigers and wolly mammoths and we’ve mostly wiped those all out

Does that mean they’ll be more of them to gently caress up cars?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

This felt dirty to make

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

This is definitely someone’s fetish

This might be why

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Deese nuts.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

I wrestled a goose once.

It was a really bad idea.

I could wrestle a doose though.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
What happens when there is multiple deer-goose hybrids in the same place, do they pluralize like goose or like deer

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Dooses

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Nothing like a stuffed deese for christmas dinner.

NavanaSokarad
Jan 19, 2019
LMAO!!!! that is awesome. I love both geese and deer for dinner!! i try to invite them over for dinner as often as possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
OP, you buffoon, you absolute boobie.

These things exist, and they're called a Doose. And they look like this. You clearly have now idea how genetics work.