Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cool Buff Man posted:

I was fully expecting to lose after fuckin Jokic fouled out with 2 points in 15 minutes last night

Always believe, I won this one for you

Thank you friend, I appreciate that, you did great this year. I wish my team would've played better in the first round and that also i would have set my team so we could've had that final matchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Thank you friend, I appreciate that, you did great this year. I wish my team would've played better in the first round and that also i would have set my team so we could've had that final matchup.

I swear it's not fanty playoffs unless you forget to set your best player (or more) for the most crucial part of a pivotal matchup. Literally started the finals by forgetting Kemba, good poo poo

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Who the hell closes the N/V thread without making a new one

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I was looking for somewhere to post this and since N/V is closed this is the place

https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNBA/status/1116172744150765568?s=19

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I made a new N/V

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3886912

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

blue squares posted:

Who the hell closes the N/V thread without making a new one

It's an outdated thing from back when threads broke the forum when they got too big and we should really just stop putting months in the title imo

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Cool Buff Man posted:

I swear it's not fanty playoffs unless you forget to set your best player (or more) for the most crucial part of a pivotal matchup. Literally started the finals by forgetting Kemba, good poo poo

Yeah I did it twice against Dejan in the first round, the second time because I forgot it was two weeks long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

MourningView posted:

It's an outdated thing from back when threads broke the forum when they got too big and we should really just stop putting months in the title imo

Its vaguely nice if you ever want to go back and look up what happened in a particular month, because otherwise this forum's search function is horrid at finding the right topics.