Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Eh, I guess so.

I bet this guy’s dad is cooler than he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Snowy posted:

I bet this guy’s dad is cooler than he is

The Goon Curse

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
speaking of microwaves mom there is some way to read that old duke nukem thread? when i was a lurker i read that thread and it was one of the reason that many years laters i joined this dead and gay forum

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember the "I sniffed my sister's panties and one of you goons told my parents" thread that I think turned out to be a hoax

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember the "I sniffed my sister's panties and one of you goons told my parents" thread that I think turned out to be a hoax

Yeah, too funny to be true.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

speaking of microwaves mom there is some way to read that old duke nukem thread? when i was a lurker i read that thread and it was one of the reason that many years laters i joined this dead and gay forum
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3131879&pagenumber=131&perpage=40#post381672234

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
man he needs to come back and tell us how many different ways he banged her