Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

”It’s the fuckingmidwest gaming classic.”

Meet the loving gaming trailblazers like Billy Mitchell (innocent), Pat “Pinball” Lawlor, the guy who is Johnny Cage, 10 different ranked air hockey players for some reason, and Svengoolielie lol. Oh ya Chuck Norris.
https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/vip-guests/

Sick rear end tournaments you can compete in like the junior regional air hockey qualifies, Settlers of Catan men’s qualies (See you there) and a women’s pinball league. You ever been with a woman pinballler? Will change your life. Hell you can even compete in something listed as Amiibo Tournament.
https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/tournaments/

Play a bunch of cool video games too old and new. Tabletop or CRT. See a Tesla model 3. Quake and Halo LAN..in a car.
https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/what-to-play/

Mother loving balls deep Ted Talks about video games from a puppet.
https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/speakers-and-presentations/

I’ll be there on the 13th. Let’s go, bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Don't know how I never heard of this wtf. I'll see you there in 2020 fo sho...... fo sho

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Are you really going op or did you make a big embarrassing post where you actually hyperlinked a bunch of crap and wrote 4000 words for “fun”. Rofl.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Are you really going op or did you make a big embarrassing post where you actually hyperlinked a bunch of crap and wrote 4000 words for “fun”. Rofl.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I won't be able to make it, OP. But I shall experience the winnery through your trip report :black101:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Jersey Mike and Jersey Jack are going to duke it out for supremacy in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

daddy anime posted:

”It’s the fuckingmidwest gaming classic.”

lmao

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I’m sorry, as a woman pinballer, I must report that I am no fun to be with.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gently caress sake look at this mad little queef lol. Im really going dumbass. If you show up Ill pound your head right into your chest cavity and then spank your sorry rear end on Mario Kart 8.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

lol the gently caress is this guy mad about? Maybe the loving midwest gaming classic runs ticket holders through familywatchdog’s list of names and he’s barred from going. Or maybe he doesn’t have 50 dollars to get in lol. Or maybe, what I truly suspect, is that he sucks rear end at video games.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Caithness posted:

Jersey Mike and Jersey Jack are going to duke it out for supremacy in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

lol no matter who loses we win :D

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Wow, a big post about video games huh? In the video game forum? ROFL, failson. Tepid trollery falls flat yet again. Perchance a re, gg, padiwan.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol ok

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

cuck you knite on his alt lol, oopsie

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Domus posted:

I’m sorry, as a woman pinballer, I must report that I am no fun to be with.

What tables have you been playing recently?

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

goferchan posted:

Don't know how I never heard of this wtf. I'll see you there in 2020 fo sho...... fo sho

Dude they still have tickets for sale. Its still a week away. My wife and I are gonna be there the whole weekend now :D

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
wrong thread

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

whops lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
wow i thought billy mitchell died or something

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

heeheex2 posted:

wow i thought billy mitchell died or something

No, he actually is the king of Kong. He rarely dies.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

billy mitchel is a charlatan and a fraud and im confident these 4 videos from r speedruns and 8 throrougly edited pastebin pastas will confide yiu thusly

matti
Mar 31, 2019

drat sorry for my bad post... neither of those numbers are even prime!

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

matti posted:

drat sorry for my bad post... neither of those numbers are even prime!

All good. Know what is prime? Getting an extra ball on Addams family pinball at the MGC in front of thousands of people.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

daddy anime posted:

lol no matter who loses we win :D

Hell yeah brother. Are you going to play some qualifying rounds for the Midwest Tetris Championship? I'll be driving 4 hours to Pittsburgh in August for the East Coast Tetris Championship.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Caithness posted:

Hell yeah brother. Are you going to play some qualifying rounds for the Midwest Tetris Championship? I'll be driving 4 hours to Pittsburgh in August for the East Coast Tetris Championship.

No way, Jose, I’ll get stomped. I plan on, if I have time, participating in the Catan tournament and the pinball tournament lol. Tryna see if any Imps are crawling out of their basements to meet up for some epic goonery!

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Caithness posted:

also, good luck.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

daddy anime posted:

lol the gently caress is this guy mad about? Maybe the loving midwest gaming classic runs ticket holders through familywatchdog’s list of names and he’s barred from going. Or maybe he doesn’t have 50 dollars to get in lol. Or maybe, what I truly suspect, is that he sucks rear end at video games.

Calm the gently caress down you posing byob bitch.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Calm the gently caress down you posing byob bitch.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

daddy anime posted:

What tables have you been playing recently?

I play all the tables I work on, so, hmm, most recently would be a Millionaire, I guess? I agree that table is kind of sucky. And hey, getting an extra ball in Adams Family is literally part of the random mansion windows. It’s not what I would go around bragging about. At least pick something moderately difficult, like spelling out all the creature letters in CFTBL, or getting lost in the zone in TZ twice in one game.

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Domus posted:

I play all the tables I work on, so, hmm, most recently would be a Millionaire, I guess? I agree that table is kind of sucky. And hey, getting an extra ball in Adams Family is literally part of the random mansion windows. It’s not what I would go around bragging about. At least pick something moderately difficult, like spelling out all the creature letters in CFTBL, or getting lost in the zone in TZ twice in one game.

Wow, I have a lot to learn, haha. I’ve never toured the mansion on Addams, but I will at the Midwest Gaming Classic.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

daddy anime posted:

Dude they still have tickets for sale. Its still a week away. My wife and I are gonna be there the whole weekend now :D

Wagecuck gotta wagecuck im afraid . :sigh:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The bar I used to go to a lot in Asheville had austin powers pinball and when some of the voice clips played i'd start laughing and lose the ball

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stern is making a new Black Knight table gag

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

quote:

custom speech by Ed Robertson of Barenaked Ladies
shut up and take my freaking money

daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

In Training posted:

People are hyped over it..hopefully the goons will be over st the unveiling and lesving the good tables open lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I dont even like the old black knight tables if this thread is safe for controversial pinball opinions.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

goferchan posted:

I dont even like the old black knight tables if this thread is safe for controversial pinball opinions.

they made a second one called black knight 2000 and it's really good, you should play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

GameCube posted:

they made a second one called black knight 2000 and it's really good, you should play it

I have and meant them both when I said tables . I don't really have the vocabulary to critique pinball table design but personally the tables I like a lot have a bunch of speed and fluidity to them (Medieval Madness duh, but also less-loved tables like Junkyard and poo poo) or they sacrifice that to pull off some weird poo poo (like Twilight Zone or Lord of the Rings) and BK2000 felt kinda basic in layout and also didn't satisfy my craving for speed and big loops . Like my perfect "simple table" is probably Taxi because you can just ride loops all day and it's incredibly satisfying