Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol i mixed up top and bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m going to be a good “mafia dad” here and let you burn your hand on the stove again, since it didn’t take the first time

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok???????????????

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also at this point ##vote fisk because hot drat your posting is bad

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

that is -2

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

gonna laugh if fisk is vengeful

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mr. Steak posted:

also at this point ##vote fisk because hot drat your posting is bad

Take ya meds

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anyway, try to actually play mafia tomorrow, tia

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Anyway, try to actually play mafia tomorrow, tia

Don't call me Tia.

realtalk:
This is either a scum who's completely given up,
A town who's completely given up,
or some mechanic I'm not familiar with

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you aren’t sure you shouldn’t be voting tyvm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'll give it another hour or so in case someone has some 11th hour wonder of a case and then I'll hop on fisk.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m not going to fight getting lynched that hard because while there’s potential for a fun game reading today’s dump literally gave me a migraine

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Still catching up, but:

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

i read passive aggressive language as scummy personally, yes

This just reads opportunistic and weird. I don't like it. It's like you found a single point to point to and now you can park your vote on the vote leader.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I did soft claim today tho 😈

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

Still catching up, but:

This just reads opportunistic and weird. I don't like it. It's like you found a single point to point to and now you can park your vote on the vote leader.

Yeah it’s a terrible vote

The trouble is so are like 5 others and some of those are just town with nonfunctional brain synapses

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I did soft claim today tho 😈

if you're a cop then you loving suck at mafia

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
ergh morning

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Well, I quote and explain my vote. It's there.

your vote is based on meta

Somberbrero posted:

I genuinely have a hard time parsing that bit. Is AA saying I was trying to provoke an emotional reaction from Fisk by saying that I was not trying to provoke an emotional reaction from Fisk?

i think he was saying that you where throwing shade on fisk through a 'just asking' post.

SalTheBard posted:

There was a massive hail storm in Texas this morning. I'm swamped at work. I went quiet because I was getting loving pissed at they way things were going and decided to step back. I thought I would have time today to review but that isn't going to happen.

Scum reads:
Pretty much anyone that voted for me especially Toalpaz because I've played with Toalpaz, I think they are a great player but I don't know what the gently caress that justification was.

##vote Toalpaz

i hope you are ok with the storm sal but i don't like this vote

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mr. Humalong posted:

gonna laugh if fisk is vengeful

Weird post but alright

##vote Fisk whatever, let's move on.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
... Wow, I'm only a page or two back and things have completely disintegrated, haven't they

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Anyway, we’re getting off TRACK here. WATCH us VIGorously DOCk each other TOWNie pointS, CUMulatively dragging us all into confusion! I’ll COP to some irl frustration at this, as a THIRD PARTY SERIAL KILLER I don’t have as much time as I used to for deciphering mafia, and if I try to keep up with other GOONs I might slip up and wind up in JAIL awaiting the EXECUTIONER

gently caress it was right in front of us the entire time

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Let me anticipate the next two pages for you:

Fisk is lovely but town!

Fisk claim please

Fisk: 'gently caress you'

~fin~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s easier to poo poo your pants and vote an easy target then blame someone else than it is to actually have the balls to vote someone highly visible and risk being wrong

Most posters rn are cowardly and easily swayed or strong armed but I don’t have the energy to do that again

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

gently caress it was right in front of us the entire time

👌🏼💙

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guarantee my one-line reads are more accurate than the vast majority of d1 posting, quote this for posterity

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jonathan Fisk posted:

It’s easier to poo poo your pants and vote an easy target then blame someone else than it is to actually have the balls to vote someone highly visible and risk being wrong

Most posters rn are cowardly and easily swayed or strong armed but I don’t have the energy to do that again

I'm not your dad but it seems like sometimes you project your emotional state onto whatever game you're playing in and it's not great. Feel free to tell me to eat poo poo, I think you're a good poster but I wish you wouldn't do that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

I'm not your dad but it seems like sometimes you project your emotional state onto whatever game you're playing in and it's not great. Feel free to tell me to eat poo poo, I think you're a good poster but I wish you wouldn't do that.

Without respect to emotion it’s generally true

If I wasn’t ill and busy I could probably have lynched whoever I wanted today by spree posting opposition into submission

That’s why I intentionally took a backseat today and suddenly that’s a big scum siren

You know how you can be sure I’m not scum? Because as scum I run games and win unless I get nked

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Can someone unvote Fisk? He's at -1 and we have two hours to go. Scum could swing by and end the day early.

Also, Fisk, stop being stubborn and help, please.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’ve been pretty forthcoming about two reads, and even softclaimed

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Without respect to emotion it’s generally true

If I wasn’t ill and busy I could probably have lynched whoever I wanted today by spree posting opposition into submission

That’s why I intentionally took a backseat today and suddenly that’s a big scum siren

You know how you can be sure I’m not scum? Because as scum I run games and win unless I get nked

##unvote because if one townie says to do it, i'll do it.

but also wow fisk you are SUCH pompous rear end in a top hat. can you at least try to not be lynch-bait?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s only pompous if it isn’t true, op

I make no promises as to whether I’d lynch scum tho

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I’ve been pretty forthcoming about two reads, and even softclaimed

True. But you're the only vote on somber, and kasch is the only vote on MMM. I don't know if we can swing either of them by deadline. Anyone else you'd rather lynch?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

By that logic we won’t really lynch anyone, as the closest only has 3

If there has to be a mislynch, let it be me, and let lovely town and scum make their beds

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Eh, maybe toalpaz

##vote toalpaz

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you're really as good at mafia as you say, then you just don't give a poo poo today.

i don't want to play with players who don't care enough to post coherently and not insult everybody else.

so either shape up or gtfo

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Eh, maybe toalpaz

##vote toalpaz

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mr. Steak posted:

if you're really as good at mafia as you say, then you just don't give a poo poo today.

i don't want to play with players who don't care enough to post coherently and not insult everybody else.

I’ve already claimed I don’t care about d1, and if anything my posts veer on oversimplistic

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Atomic Soda posted:

i hope you are ok with the storm sal but i don't like this vote

I'm fine. I live in KS but my job primarily deals with Texas.

I'm willing to ##unvote for Toalpaz for D1

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Jonathan Fisk posted:

d1 reads aren't worth their bandwidth and no lol i didnt claim cop, I made a joke at our professional mafia maestro proving his mettle by incisively voting the guy who hasn't been around d1

with that attitude everyday would be day one

Mr. Steak posted:

it's time to change my vote because about 20 people are posting scummier than merk right now.

i really REALLY want to vote for toalpaz, but im going to go with [/b]##vote fisk[/b] for now. the lurking argument was stupid and now that he's posted a bunch it makes no sense, but he's been posting scummy imo so...

ive still got my eye on anyone still voting sal, because he's absolutely correct about how scummy those are. hum is top of that list.

fake edit: ACTUALLY, let me break that bold-tag up there and ##vote hum since the only reason i was leaning towards fisk is that he's leading in votes, which is a dumb reason. hum, youre so quick to come to toal's defense but give 0 evidence, plus you've made really bad arguments on sal. like yeah sal's still in my radar but your reasons to vote for him right now are bad. you are also pinged by AA but somehow not at all by somber? the only real reason to be pinged by AA's longpost is that he didnt end up voting for somber. somber/hum scumteam?

why have you switched from sal being on your radar to eyeing anyone voting him.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Eh, maybe toalpaz

##vote toalpaz

Yeah, that's how you run poo poo JF

I really don't get a scum feel from Fisk but I can see why people who don't know him would.

Sal basically only casing people who voted for him and kind of not participating at deadline is actual scummy behavior. Or maybe it's kumba since they have the same av I conflate their posts. Actually I think they both look kinda scummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'd be fine with Toal. ##vote Toalpaz