Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

CPL593H posted:

So two things:

1- You're the best.
2- How the hell did you read that without laughing because I was laughing so hard I choked. There's an even better one but it's much longer.

It helps to be extremely drunk and try really hard to take it EXTREMELY serious, especially when things are at their most absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Natural dog feasts his eyes on strange planet and avoid sh*t falling from above.
But who cares)

Bark! Woof! Bark!

I want coin!

---

IF YOU F..KERS DONT PLAY MY LEVELS, I WILL NOT MAKE ANYMORE. YOU CAN PLAY THIS LEVEL AND MAKE ME CONTINUE OR YOU DONT PLAY THIS AND I SAY A GOODBYE TO YOU MOTHERF..KING AS.HO.ES

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

doverhog posted:

That seems like it would be a challenge, as evidenced by your reluctance to do it.

To follow up on the permission to post lyrics I received here is attempt 2.'

Walker sees the mist rise
Over no man's land
He sees in front of him
A smashed-up wasteground
There are no fields or trees
No blades of grass
Just unhurried ghosts are there
Hanging in the wire

Walker's in the wire
Limbs point upwards
There are no birds singing
The white cliffs of Dover
There are no trees to sing from
Walker cannot hear the wind
Far-off symphony
To hear the guns beginning

Walker's in the mist
Rising over no man's land
In the battered wasteground
Hear the guns firing

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/whowalkeris

And like I said, cradle lyrics aren't hard to read/record. But I'm not gonna spend effort on doing that. I prefer stuff that seems funny, silly, embarassing posts, or at the absolute very least a piece that interests me somehow.

This bit you posted is cool imo tho

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Your an obese lady, who can only eat watermelon as you have a rare allergy. Someone just took the last watermelon, now you must hunt them down in a chase, tied only to your electric shopping cart. Do you have the skill to navigate obstacles, and find it?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Your an obese lady, who can only eat watermelon as you have a rare allergy. Someone just took the last watermelon, now you must hunt them down in a chase, tied only to your electric shopping cart. Do you have the skill to navigate obstacles, and find it?

I expect better of you, sir. :colbert: You've posted more good reading material than any other user ITT.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Have you done the Declaration of Independence yet? That's a classic.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

Have you done the Declaration of Independence yet? That's a classic.

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/smdyfm

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I'm sorry for trying to get you to do CoF lyrics, it was misguided.

How about some more Tolkien?

He chanted a song of wizardry,
Of piercing, opening, of treachery,
Revealing, uncovering, betraying.
Then sudden Felagund there swaying
Sang in answer a song of staying,
Resisting, battling against power,
Of secrets kept, strength like a tower,
And trust unbroken, freedom, escape;
Of changing and of shifting shape,
Of snares eluded, broken traps,
The prison opening, the chain that snaps.
Backwards and forwards swayed their song.
Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong
The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,
And all the magic and miht he brought
Of Elvenesse into his words.
Softly in the gloom they heard the birds
Singing afar in Nargothrond,
The sighing of the sea beyond,
Beyond the western world, on sand,
On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Then the gloom gathered; darkness growing
In Valinor, the red blood flowing
Beside the Sea, where the Noldor slew
The Foamriders, and stealing drew
Their white ships with their white sails
From lamplit havens. The wind wails,
The wolf howls. The ravens flee.
The ice mutters in the mouths of the Sea.
The captives sad in Angband mourn.
Thunder rumbles, the fires burn –
And Finrod fell before the throne.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Sorry for asking! So, only typed things (and not questions). I thought we we friends. Just goes to show what I know!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

doverhog posted:

I'm sorry for trying to get you to do CoF lyrics, it was misguided.

How about some more Tolkien?

He chanted a song of wizardry,
Of piercing, opening, of treachery,
Revealing, uncovering, betraying.
Then sudden Felagund there swaying
Sang in answer a song of staying,
Resisting, battling against power,
Of secrets kept, strength like a tower,
And trust unbroken, freedom, escape;
Of changing and of shifting shape,
Of snares eluded, broken traps,
The prison opening, the chain that snaps.
Backwards and forwards swayed their song.
Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong
The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,
And all the magic and miht he brought
Of Elvenesse into his words.
Softly in the gloom they heard the birds
Singing afar in Nargothrond,
The sighing of the sea beyond,
Beyond the western world, on sand,
On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Then the gloom gathered; darkness growing
In Valinor, the red blood flowing
Beside the Sea, where the Noldor slew
The Foamriders, and stealing drew
Their white ships with their white sails
From lamplit havens. The wind wails,
The wolf howls. The ravens flee.
The ice mutters in the mouths of the Sea.
The captives sad in Angband mourn.
Thunder rumbles, the fires burn –
And Finrod fell before the throne.

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/pardonmewhileinerd

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Honky Dong Country posted:

I expect better of you, sir. :colbert: You've posted more good reading material than any other user ITT.

Oh fine how about this:

when you kill and field dress a deer in red dead it shows your guy using some kind of corkscrew thing to pull out the deeds intestinal tract and then you get a deer turd in your inventory. apparently there's a quest where you collect them but I prefer to walk into the sheriff's office and throw them at the sheriff

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Actually no, here is this:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

Sorry for asking! So, only typed things (and not questions). I thought we we friends. Just goes to show what I know!

Don't take it personal man lol. But honestly I'm not gonna read the declaration of independence. Try to think of things you've read that were hilarious or posts you saw that made you laugh like a moron. That kind of thing.

My personal favorite thing is reading stuff like that completely earnestly and with as much conviction as I can muster without just laughing uncontrollably (which actually happens a lot but I cut that stuff out).

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Apr 21, 2019

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Don't take it personal man lol. But honestly I'm not gonna read the declaration of independence. Try to think of things you've read that were hilarious or posts you saw that made you laugh like a moron. That kind of thing.

I was just thinking I'd like to hear the 'when in the course of human events' part by you because you have a nice voice. No biggie. Glad we're still cool.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Thanks. I was impressed. :)

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Oh fine how about this:

when you kill and field dress a deer in red dead it shows your guy using some kind of corkscrew thing to pull out the deeds intestinal tract and then you get a deer turd in your inventory. apparently there's a quest where you collect them but I prefer to walk into the sheriff's office and throw them at the sheriff

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/fukthapolis

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Oh my loving god wait I just remembered, OP you know about Miranda Leak's Twisted, yes?

If you don't, it is a novel about were-rollercoasters.
Yes, you read that correctly.

quote:

I went to the back of the bar where my car was parked and started to fiddle with my keys. My hands shook terribly, making me drop them to the pavement. Before I could pick them up, a cat ran from under my car and snatched the keys with his mouth. He then vanished into the darkness. I looked up thinking what next and saw the moon.

Pain sliced trough [sic] my body.

I felt hot as fire then cold as ice. I broke out in a tremendous sweat. My fingers singed. Pain raced down my back. My skin turned red as blood, my head throbbed.

My jaw popped out of socket, then pushed forward with my nose, forming a long snout. What’s happening to me! My mind screamed. My back ripped through my shirt. Grind! Snap! Pop! The sound of cracking bones, my bones. My skin hardened. My fingers fused together, and then round tips formed at the end, making – wheels.

“It can’t be!” I said finally realizing. Woody was Thunderbark and his tall tale was true.

My shoulder blades shook as seats shot upwards. Then they formed along my back and up towards my head. My organs started to resituate as my tailbone extended. Everything internal and external compressed and stretched.

I was changing into my ride form, as Thunderbark had said; I was changing into a roller coaster, a roller coaster called Railrunner, the real me.

I think this salvages the previous one not being up to your standards

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Thank you, this is majestic.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Ah! like gold fall the leaves in the wind,
long years numberless as the wings of trees!
The years have passed like swift draughts
of the sweet mead in lofty halls beyond the West,
beneath the blue vaults of Varda
wherein the stars tremble in the song of her voice, holy and queenly.

Who now shall refill the cup for me?

For now the Kindler, Varda, the Queen of the Stars,
from Mount Everwhite has uplifted her hands like clouds,
and all paths are drowned deep in shadow;
and out of a grey country darkness lies on the foaming waves between us,
and mist covers the jewels of Calacirya for ever.
Now lost, lost to those from the East is Valimar!

Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar.
Maybe even thou shalt find it. Farewell!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

BTW did I mention those were-rollercoasters can also shoot lightning bolts and are incredibly murderous?

quote:

The chain caught Ironwheel and completely fixed him to the track, but I wasn’t through with that yet. I rotated around a few more times before using up all the chain and smacking back down at the lifthill’s top.

Ironwheel was wrapped up like a mummy, the chain was so tight that he could not move even an inch. I walked up to him slowly, staring him in the eye, letting him get the full effect of fear. Ironwheel growled, but he made no threat to me. I bent down to stoop to his level.

“You know, when I very first transformed into the creature that I am, I found out that I could smell fear. Ironwheel, you seem to have a great deal of it lingering from you.” I said calmly. “This is kind of like a student being punished by the principal. However it is not principal with the “pal” it should be the one spelled p-r-i-n-c-p-l-e. So, it is where the “student” is being punished by the principle of justice.”

Ironwheel’s expression faded into pure terror, something that the evil king probably never witnessed. I swung my arms back, making the flames and electricity grow, then like a boomerang brought them back. Two streams of lightning and fire hit him straight in the chest. Ironwheel screamed in pain and suffering. His black metal started to melt away, exposing his ribs and other organs. The two beams crossed creating a deadly combination, rotting Ironwheel from inside out. Soon all of my enemy’s metal melted from his body and his flesh was fully cooked. Ironwheel was nothing but a pile of burnt bones that turned to ash as soon as I stopped. I had done it.

I looked at the pile of ashes with a smirk across my face; I tilted my head back and roared in triumph.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Actually no, here is this:

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/lmaocatjail

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

I was just thinking I'd like to hear the 'when in the course of human events' part by you because you have a nice voice. No biggie. Glad we're still cool.

So are we talking a brief excerpt here then? Because I'm fine with that. I just don't want to get mired in reading a historical document (however brief, comparatively speaking) in its entirety. I'm not opposed to short excepts of serious poo poo though.

E: gently caress it here's that particular excerpt from the Declaration of Indepence: https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/doi :patriot:

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Apr 21, 2019

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Holy poo poo I can’t stop laughing. You are truly doing the lord’s work.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Oh my loving god wait I just remembered, OP you know about Miranda Leak's Twisted, yes?

If you don't, it is a novel about were-rollercoasters.
Yes, you read that correctly.

I think this salvages the previous one not being up to your standards

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/hmuat6flags

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Holy poo poo I can’t stop laughing. You are truly doing the lord’s work.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

doverhog posted:

Ah! like gold fall the leaves in the wind,
long years numberless as the wings of trees!
The years have passed like swift draughts
of the sweet mead in lofty halls beyond the West,
beneath the blue vaults of Varda
wherein the stars tremble in the song of her voice, holy and queenly.

Who now shall refill the cup for me?

For now the Kindler, Varda, the Queen of the Stars,
from Mount Everwhite has uplifted her hands like clouds,
and all paths are drowned deep in shadow;
and out of a grey country darkness lies on the foaming waves between us,
and mist covers the jewels of Calacirya for ever.
Now lost, lost to those from the East is Valimar!

Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar.
Maybe even thou shalt find it. Farewell!

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/fantasyshit

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

BTW did I mention those were-rollercoasters can also shoot lightning bolts and are incredibly murderous?

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/yeratrainharry

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

moooooooooore

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:yeshaha:

Here is something a fair bit different:

Pastry of the Year posted:

Being a foot model, Miss Lemontoes thought it was a little odd that a kitchen appliance company would hire her to be in their new infomercial. Once on the set she was told the new appliance was a foot massager. What kind of crazy foot massaging device is this she thought! Happy to get a massage she stuck both her pretty bare feet in the contraption. Soon after the director clamped the lid down and yelled out, “Action!!!”

A beautiful woman dressed in a chefs outfit walks onto the set, looks at the camera and says; “Today on cooking with feet, It’s the Crispy Soles Grill!” The camera pans to Miss Lemontoes feet. Immediately she senses the searing heat to the tops and soles of her feet. Her toes which are sticking out of the grill start to frantically dance for the camera. "MMMMMmmm" Says the chef, "would you look at those beauties sizzle!"

Oh god! Not again. How do I keep getting myself into these situations? Ouch! It's HOT! Oh no, HELP!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

gently caress it have more were roller coaster excerpts

quote:

I sat in the car, furious. I glared down at the rose in my hand. Frustrated I flung the rose to the passenger seat next to me. I started the engine and quickly backed out of her driveway, almost running into Clare’s mailbox.

“My god why!” I said trying to hold back my anger. “I am a monster! I almost killed her! She tried to kill me! I am of roller coaster blood! We can never be together! Never ever again!”

I drove faster, running a few stop signs. My dark thoughts filled my head. My heart was broken, ours was broken. This is all coming too quickly. My life suddenly shifted, taking a completely unheard of route. Nothing made sense anymore!

I pulled into my driveway and ran into my house. I went up to my bedroom. I kicked my bed and knocked my lamp off the end table. I went into the bathroom and hunched over the sink. I turned on the faucet and splashed water onto my face. I looked into the mirror above me. My true reflection appeared.

And an alternative one:

quote:

“Come on Railrunner!” Clare shouted without thinking.

”What woman? Who the heck is Railrunner?”

“That is me.” I said looking at the sun. It was setting. I had to hold these idiots off for just a few more seconds!

“That is you? Why in the hell are you called that?”

I laughed a little. “You’re going to see just as the moon rises, you will witness my true power and the monster that I really am. My disguise will be uncovered, and you will see the error of your ways.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” He said staring at the sky.

I glanced backwards, the moon had risen, the full moon and all its power. I laughed aloud.

“This!” I said. Power flooded me from all sides. My pulse rose as my heart raced. My blood boiled as my mouth began to salivate. I grew too big for my skin, so I began to tear it off in strips. My tailbone extended as my teeth became fangs. My organs rearranged as my nose pushed forward to make a snout. My shoulder blades shook as seats sprouted from them, and then they grew along my back. I was losing control, my will. Then it all stopped, I finished roaring, to the night sky, to the moon.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Apr 21, 2019

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

read hegel you loving coward

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

:yeshaha:

Here is something a fair bit different:

https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/pigswnoblanket

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

gently caress it have more were roller coaster excerpts

And an alternative one:
https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/emotionalrollercoaster
https://soundcloud.com/user-641725526/thomascanthropy

You a weird goon swimming in weird seas, EorayMel.

Godspeed.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Trash Ops posted:

read hegel you loving coward

Suck my balls, bitch.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
captain falcon woke up in the hospital. he was greeted buy everyones favorite doctro, dr. mario. falcon was gravy injured, his whole body wrapped bandages.

"huh!" falcon said. "where am i?"

"you're in the hospital, dumbass," dr. mario. "thank goodness that solid snake called, otherwise you and wario would have been deaded."

"where's wario?"

"he's in surgery," dr. mario said. "he just couldn't stop farting and making GBS threads all over the place."

"can i gently caress him?!" falcon demanded. his cock was throbbing.

"no, i'll gently caress you instead," dr. mario replied. "by the way, i'm not a real doctor."

dr. mario pulled out his dick and started to gently caress captain falcon in the rear end in a top hat. they hosed all night long. wario's farting problem wasn't able to be solved and so he got out of surgery.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Putty posted:

captain falcon woke up in the hospital. he was greeted buy everyones favorite doctro, dr. mario. falcon was gravy injured, his whole body wrapped bandages.

"huh!" falcon said. "where am i?"

"you're in the hospital, dumbass," dr. mario. "thank goodness that solid snake called, otherwise you and wario would have been deaded."

"where's wario?"

"he's in surgery," dr. mario said. "he just couldn't stop farting and making GBS threads all over the place."

"can i gently caress him?!" falcon demanded. his cock was throbbing.

"no, i'll gently caress you instead," dr. mario replied. "by the way, i'm not a real doctor."

dr. mario pulled out his dick and started to gently caress captain falcon in the rear end in a top hat. they hosed all night long. wario's farting problem wasn't able to be solved and so he got out of surgery.

No thanks Putty please bring something less terrible to the table, or at least so terrible that it's actually funny.

HAha some video game characters farted and shidded and hosed each other, this is great stuff!

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Suck my balls, bitch.

a slack jawed yokel fails before the dialectic

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Trash Ops posted:

a slack jawed yokel fails before the dialectic

Either suggest something amusing or gently caress off

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I remember a post way back in The Firing Range about a goon getting gifted a fully automatic FN FAL by his cousin('s wife) to help deal with deer infesting his farm, and talking about how political power flows down the barrel of a gun while you line up sights on a 60 year old battle rifle on a spotlighted deer flicking its big dumb ears staring at you, but I have lost the post. Alas...

So instead have a story from a TCC goon about the dumb bitch that knocked the hookah over:

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

I've never witnessed a torch accident but this one time we were really drunk smoking hookah and some clumsy drunk girl knocked the hookah over and the hookah coal burned a hole completely through the wicker table it was on and started the carpet on fire. I mean that poo poo just burned through the wicker table like a hot knife through butter, it was fast as gently caress. The table barely put up any resistance it was like the hookah coal just fell straight through it. And the table was a good 3 inches thick too it wasn't no lovely paper thin wicker table. The carpet caught on fire pretty loving fast too and it was pretty drat scary. For a second I really thought the whole loving house was about to burn to the ground.

Luckily, we got the carpet fire contained quickly by dousing it with water from the closest water source... which just so happened to be our nasty rear end gravity bong water. That loving smell. Oh. My. God.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we didn't burn the whole house down, but fuckkkk man. The combined forces of the burnt plastic-y wicker table, the burnt carpet, and the steaming hot 3 month old turd ridden butthole stank rear end gravity bong water, fuckkkkkk that smell still haunts me to this day. Of course the smell never fully went away and that room will forever be cursed by the stench of 'the day that dumb bitch knocked the hookah over'

The end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

There is also this abridged post:

RoboHusky posted:

gently caress YOU LOWTAX FOR TAKING MY loving MONEY AWAY FOR YOU GREED, MANGOSTEEN JUICE and YOUR GOOK WIFE.
ADMIN 5 FOREVER.

gently caress SOMETHINGAWFUL.

ADMIN 5, PETA, Consumers, Hillary Clinton and even those banned by YOUR loving DICTATORSHIP WILL HAVE REVENGE ON YOUR loving PITY ASSES.

I AM INDEPENDENT. I AM POPULAR.
MY INTELLIGENCE IS BETTER THEN YOU.
YOU ARE NOT.
YOU ARE OBNOXIOUS.
YOU ARE FAT.
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS OF THIS STUPID FORUM.

ALL OF YOU GOONS ARE loving ASSHOLES, YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

EVERYTHING MELTS AWAY LIKE ICE YET THE GLORY OF ADMIN5, THE GLORY OF SASS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT WILL REMAIN. SASS WILL NOT ONLY SURVIVE, IT WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)