Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Switchblade Switcharoo

Chokes McGee posted:

Petition to make Dotís new heroine name The Dot

Will she be a legendary pink dot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Switchblade Switcharoo

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Holy poo poo, final episode spoiler

when the tentacles come out, they shout THRAKKAZOG

In conclusion, this incarnation of the Tick is perfect and I wish we could get a 24 episode season.

I thought he said Susan

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Switchblade Switcharoo

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Yeah, the weird rogue's gallery and weirder heroes roster is where its at in the Tick, and season 2 delivered.

Edgelord was amazing-er. I loved that he was never the punchline of any joke, just delightfully juvenile in the background. I cracked up when he busted out a pair of nunchucks when all the other mobsters pulled guns.

What we need is an appearance by Mighty Agrippa

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Switchblade Switcharoo

Vakal posted:

So did Arthur even fly or use his suit a single time this season?

He flew back from his office after he quit

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Switchblade Switcharoo

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/06/15/the-tick-cancellation-cant-find-new-home-end-series-creator-amazon/

No bites. Apparently it's the 22nd most expensive tv show of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Switchblade Switcharoo

Just Chamber posted:

Jesus Christ. Like I love the show but it really didnt look like it had much of a budget let alone the fact it apparently cost $5 million for every half hour :|

The reddit thread about it said that this was "We'll fix it in post, the TV show". Like the Tick's suit had tons of seams they didn't want to show, so they had people fixing it digitally in every scene of every show rather than fixing things with wardrobe