Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Well into the series now. If Dotís new superheroine name isnít Underkill Iím gonna be

:cool:

Underwhelmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Lmao Ms. Lint is slowly turning into American Maid and itís incredible

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Petition to make Dotís new heroine name The Dot

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TychoCelchuuu posted:

His goggles fitting wrong is one of my favorite parts of the show. He's not supposed to look cool!

That and the left one still being cracked :3:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

scary ghost dog posted:

its really surprising how wholesome it is, as well. not nearly as many betrayals as i expected

This show is so drat good at red herring plots that they just drop when they're supposed to climax. Like implying Tick being a figment of Arthur's imagination/paranoia when he's talking to Dot or Superian's moment of heroism when Arthur called out and he just shrugged and ignored him.

The best part of Arthur thinking Tick is a hallucination is that it implies literally everyone in The City saw a big blue guy in a tick suit wandering around and went :shrug:.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Haha yes, I loved that too. I also liked how in that sequence (the tiniest of spoilers, basically not even a spoiler) the Tick and Arthur's antennae are sticking out the sunroof. That detail always makes me laugh.

especially when Kevin gets out and they're supposed to be under cover so he can execute a Daring Plan. If Kevin wasn't enough on his own, the two sets of antennae poking out from the car roof is a dead giveaway.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

OK, I have a new personal headcanon for this show:

This show and the Tick cartoon series take place in the same universe. However, the Amazon series is filtered through Arthur's viewpoint, while the cartoon is filtered through Tick's viewpoint.

For example, Aegis and the Comet Club? Same thing.

Can we pretend the old show is the actual reality then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Old live action is Aegis propaganda.

:thunk: