Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
A very excellent second season. Tinfoil Kevin is low key one of the best parts of the show (and it's a show with lots of competition for "best parts"). All of his little mannerisms are played perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Rocksicles posted:

When he had those lights on it was killing me that one was across his eyeball.
His goggles fitting wrong is one of my favorite parts of the show. He's not supposed to look cool!

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Just watched the 7th episode and I really love the continuity of Dot’s car being shot to poo poo from last seasons finale.
Haha yes, I loved that too. I also liked how in that sequence (the tiniest of spoilers, basically not even a spoiler) the Tick and Arthur's antennae are sticking out the sunroof. That detail always makes me laugh.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I hope this guy is wrong but it makes sense, I feel like this season was barely advertised
I heard something similar although for all I know it's from the same source so this isn't a confirmation and instead it's just repeating what you said. It would be a real shame if the show doesn't get renewed for a third season (especially given that they already renewed Hanna for a second season and by all accounts that show is a snoozefest). We need as much goofy, friendly, non-cynical superhero stuff as we can get these days!

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
I think Amazon.com doesn't actually own the show, so in principle some other channel could pick it up. That's why the #SaveTheTick hashtag is trending - the idea is to get some other place to pick it up. I dunno what the odds look like, but I sure hope it works!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
Griffin Newman (the guy playing Arthur) said the effects budget for season 2 was like, 40% as much, this despite S2 looking way better. Sounds like it took them a little while to find their footing.