Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

clean ayers act posted:

right. nothing in the stories was bad, it was just "management doesn't like phil" and the comments were straight up accusing him of making poo poo up. Like, if management is telling a reporter " we want to move on from this dude" that seems like a story to me. But, i dont know the guys history so i'll shut up about it.

if helene st James published a report last year saying that the Wings were trying to trade Athanasiou because management was tired of him taking big liquidy shits in the locker room toilets and not flushing, you might look at that story with a little bit of pause right? well HSJ and Rob Rossi are not much different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
I just want to know why Jack Johnson wasn't included in the trade.

Goodbye, Phil. You'll always be the thrill.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

The Jets' best hope for this offseason is the other GMs saving Chevy from himselr

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Off to the old whiskey bottle again. Thanks for acquiring Cody "loving" Ceci, boys.

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/1145127730306064384

DO NOT GIVE THEM CONNOR BROWN, KYLE.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
lmao at Connor Brown being a “sweetener”

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

galchenyuk is cool and probably thrives more when he can bitch about wanting to play center but not actually beating crosby/malkin out for it but the coyotes won the deal unless POJ magically gains 40 lbs

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Please let the rumours that Dorion rejected multiple good trade offers for Ceci over the last year be true and also please let the GMs that made them still be employed and interested.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.
How is Ottawa so stupid that they help bail their rival out of their crappy cap situation?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The Dirty Burger posted:

lmao at Connor Brown being a “sweetener”

He seems to have lost all of his offensive ability in the last year but at least he's not a bad 4th liner and managed to learn how to skate well enough to PK.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

FBS posted:

The Jets' best hope for this offseason is the other GMs saving Chevy from himselr

I don't see how the Pens will have cap space for him even with the moves. They have like 5 million but have to sign three RFAs.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

It sounds like the Pens are getting P-O Joseph back, who is/was a good prospect until being picked by Arizona.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
So... cap space is actually worth something this offseason, huh?

ARE YOU WATCHING, YOU FAT SACK OF CRAP?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

eXXon posted:

It sounds like the Pens are getting P-O Joseph back, who is/was a good prospect until being picked by Arizona.

They seem to trade/lose their first round picks a lot. PO Joseph, Strome, Perlini, Domi...

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/ShutdownLine/status/1145129113386201088?s=20

Right, Zaitsev is really bad

It has also been pointed out to me that Ceci would have received a QO from Ottawa so yeah he could just sign it and the Leafs would get no cap relief this year from this deal, unless they move him.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Given what's just happened, should we jump start the new offseason thread now?

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

We could start the SAS draft....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Hand Knit posted:

Given what's just happened, should we jump start the new offseason thread now?

Sure, here you go: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3892952