Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshCutFries

been thinking about how negative orbs are. want to help revitalize their "brand." maybe get a picture of an orb looming in the background of a charity event. place a bright red glowing orb atop a church steeple. etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

HEARTWARMING: You won't believe what happens when this baby encounters her first pulsating orb!

FreshCutFries

a 10 ft round, pitch black orb appears in your living room, emitting an indistinct humming noise. you slowly approach it. the random sounds begin to come together into something familiar, but you can't quite....no, wait. it's MMMBop, by the hit band Hanson.

FreshCutFries

Finger Prince

The thermal detonator that Leia has in return of the Jedi? An orb. The Death Star? Word has it the initial plans had it named The Death Orb, but the Emperor nixed it because it was felt to be far to evil and upsetting sounding.
Come to think of it, the Earth is an orb, and it is all kinds of bad news.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

My PS4 name is FloatingGayOrb so I'm pretty sure you are wrong!!!

Manifisto

orbille redenvacher never wanted to hurt a soul, he just wanted to realize his dream of bringing high quality popping corn to the masses

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Manifisto posted:

orbille redenvacher never wanted to hurt a soul, he just wanted to realize his dream of bringing high quality popping corn to the masses

He had difficulties getting his perfectly rounded, glossy smooth popcorn to catch on, truly a forward thinking innovator.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Not to mention all the revolutionary R&D advancements that were made as they attempted to find a solution to the whole "Orb popcorn begins to levitate and glow while chanting in a booming emotionless voice: THE CORN HAS BEEN POPPED, THE CORN HAS BEEN POPPED, WE REQUIRE A HUMAN TO BE POPPED TO RESTORE EQUILIBRIUM." problem.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Thingyman posted:

HEARTWARMING: You won't believe what happens when this baby encounters her first pulsating orb!

FutonForensic

Teens Everywhere are Discovering how Great it is to Engage with Orbs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
finding a small pile of brown orbs in the grass and excitedly picking them up because i assume they are chocolate

:eng99:

they are not chocolate

Goons Are Gifts

Orbs Are Great

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
BYOrB

rlly makes u think

Goons Are Gifts

opioid agonist posted:

BYOrB

rlly makes u think

:eyepop:

Goons Are Gifts

What if it's not about the orb, but the orbs you make a long the way??

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Belgariad- Yep, Orb; Benevolent

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The 80s movie Solar Babies was also about a benevolent orb

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
stuffing a hamster into a small red and white painted orb while the people on the bus look on in horror, excitedly addressing the passengers "he can cast lighting!"

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

stuffing a hamster into a small red and white painted orb while the people on the bus look on in horror, excitedly addressing the passengers "he can cast lighting!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Counterpoint: Heavy Metal

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

Counterpoint: Heavy Metal

Yeah, well what about the movie Phantasm?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

Yeah, well what about the movie Phantasm?

*ahem* You ever hear of a little movie called Fifth Element, Mr. Smarty Balls?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Losing my marbles in a thread about evil orbs to prove a point- to myself

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

finding a small pile of brown orbs in the grass and excitedly picking them up because i assume they are chocolate

:eng99:

they are not chocolate

don't leave us hanging, were they caramel??

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

Teens Everywhere are Discovering how Great it is to Engage with Orbs

Manifisto

tim cook strolls onto the stage, and begins, steve jobsishly: "when it came time to design the next iphone, we decided to think outside the box. actually, we threw the box aw-" (a shiny orb falls out of his hand and rolls across the stage, right off the edge) "poo poo, poo poo"

FutonForensic

Manifisto posted:

tim cook strolls onto the stage, and begins, steve jobsishly: "when it came time to design the next iphone, we decided to think outside the box. actually, we threw the box aw-" (a shiny orb falls out of his hand and rolls across the stage, right off the edge) "poo poo, poo poo"

FutonForensic

mobster: babe. i love ya huge breasts. i'm talkin about ya hooters. ya big baps. magnifico!

glitzy woman: oh gino. you always know how to talk in a way that isn't inherently foreboding, and positive!

mobster: it's like--it's like you got two orbs hanging from your chest. they're just--

glitzy woman: *spashes sparkling water in his face* i thought you were different. c'mon tina. let's go somewhere with a bit more class

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Orbs are inherently sexual. When you caress the orb, gently, you are imitating the act of caressing a lover; when the orb glows and warms in response, it is responding to your sexual qi, your big dick energy, your fuccpulse. When you are thinking about orbs, do you not imagine them glistening moistly, as one would imagine the breasts of a lover?

super sweet best pal

Orbs are imposing but they're not evil. They can be used for evil, but in the end a tool is only as evil as the person wielding it.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
big orb

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
trilateral orb

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
small orb

Areola Grande

super sweet best pal posted:

Orbs are imposing but they're not evil. They can be used for evil, but in the end a tool is only as evil as the person wielding it.

I'm for the new orb control law proposal :patriot:

FreshCutFries

Jedrick posted:

small orb

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i used this thread to help relieve the effects of a person's panic attack

feel free to imagine how that occurred

Areola Grande

brought on by an orb no doubt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Da orb in my room: FOR real turn off KISS KISS BANG BANG twelth time in a DAY Bitch!!! chill out!!

Me: NO ORB!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Norb?