Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

This man attacked a cancer survivor but he didn't deserve to get beat up by 50 professional fighters and travis browne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

Choom Gangster posted:

Nobody deserves that. Even a dumb drunk disrespectful fan.

Dude attacked a 60 year old man with a history of severe brain trauma giving a eulogy for his best friend. He deserved every punch he got.

Imagine a stranger walking into a church and doing that to a 60 year old stranger standing next to a casket.

Not that my family or myself are a bunch of tough guys. But the sheer numbers of a catholic funeral would put this person in the hospital for weeks.

This guy is gonna have a messed up face for a few weeks and maybe need some dental work. He should consider himself blessed if that’s all that happens.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

It was this.

I liked the reddit theory that it was the same guy that walked out next to Seth Rollins that one year

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Fentry posted:

So back to the important part of this event

https://twitter.com/AhYezzir/status/1114691725845508096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1114691725845508096

I just realized that it was Travis Browne who got in there early and punches the poo poo out of the guy, so not only did that guy have to deal with every pissed off wrestler in existence he also pissed off a 6'7" UFC fighter who is especially good at hitting people on the ground

Was that Heath who helped Bret to his feet and to the corner? That seems so appropriate :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

It was this.

I would never wish physical harm on anybody. I also feel zero sympathy for this piece of poo poo and don't blame a single one of the wrestlers for reacting the way they did.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy gently caress they cut his face by punches

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
lmao gently caress that guy

edit: turns out it's not him

sonicice fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Apr 7, 2019

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

It was this.

Apparently that mugshot was of another guy & Davey just posted it anyway.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Neodoomium posted:

This man attacked a cancer survivor but he didn't deserve to get beat up by 50 professional fighters and travis browne

But Travis Browne is a professional figh... oooohhh I see what you did there. Poor ole Brownie, no respect...

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

yall its a representation of what they did to the other guy. Also the fish was -this big-.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

acejackson42 posted:

But Travis Browne is a professional figh... oooohhh I see what you did there. Poor ole Brownie, no respect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KjSrnZRg6s

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Thanks for coming to my Hall of Fame thread and posting about it everyone

The real Hall of Fame is u :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock