Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

God that whole sequence was absolutely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Incredible work.

JackDarko posted:

I think this has to be the only time an emotional flashback scene has actually made me feel ... well emotional.

Going through a tough time right now and I'm glad I checked out this thread and saw everyone's comments.

Yeah when I saw a flashback coming in I thought it was going to end up being trite, but it ended up being really striking. And then those shots in the credits just about killed me

So beautiful and :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

We need a gif of that Nezuko

I'm not good at gifs but I try for Best Girl Nezuko's sake.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

I mean you'd be pretty mad too if you were giving your super magic blood to underlings and the only thing they were accomplishing is leveling up your opposition.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Yawgmoft posted:

Jesus loving Christ