Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
before i watched this ep i was lamenting the lack of nezuko but her return owned so much it kinda justifies her absence. that episode was incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Alder posted:

i love shinobu and kinda sad the entire series will be ending soon.

this show was pretty much ubiquitous in akiba when i was there a month ago and is pumping out merchandise, a second season is probably a safe bet

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
hes a jojo. demon blood magic is stands. this is a jojo anime. flamboyant is an appropriate translation.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
given the insane popularity of this show the only thing preventing another season would be ufotable going to prison for tax crimes.

anecdotally the show is popular enough that not only have they rushed out figures while its first season is still airing (difficult to do and rare) but if you shop around places like akihabara its clear that retailers are confident enough in the product already to price gouge nezuko figures

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
I like how furious muzan was that rui only killed like 90% of the demon slayers latest cohort of recruits