Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Still mildly confused as to whether the water effects are a visual metaphor for Tanjiro's moves or if he actually does summon water blades using his breathing.

Either way they look kicking rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/NomiMatsu/status/1121017218576211969

Glad to hear that Tanjiro's VA is also a good good boy.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fabricated posted:

If it wasn't obvious everyone who passed is relevant at some point but it takes a while for some.

I wish we could see one of them in particular fight because their style so to speak is awesome and is something you'd be like "oh yeah, why wouldn't you do that?" In reaction to. Remember that this is very specifically NOT ancient warring states Japan. It's Taisho era, 1912-1926.

Do they whip out pistols because if they do that would be very cool.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/tanjimochi/status/1183940773529583618?s=20

Blessed Tanjiro seiyuu content.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I thought season 2 will be a full two cours on top of the movie chop-up?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Inosuke is the king of my heart

He got me real good with "How am I going to fit in this hole that can only fit my head? Good thing I can DISLOCATE EVERY SINGLE JOINT IN MY BODY"

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 3, 2022

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Oh come on you can't just stop there

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ok it should be illegal to end episodes like that.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Speaking of fingers, seeing Tanjiro's fingers like that was pretty uncomfortable, lemme tell you.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Sindai posted:

Thanks to MHA I'm completely inured to purple fingers.

I thought I would be too but it's the way they're bent backwards like that that's extra grody to me.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm wondering what the hell the Mist Hashira's fighting style looks like based on the snippets in the OP. Does he just deliberately break his sword and chuck it at demons? Maybe the swordsmiths all hate him for it or something.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Wonder how the crew are going to make it out of this pickle.

Also drat the guy getting crushed up in the vase sounded gross as hell.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Speak for yourself, I'm asking "where's Genya?"

Also seriously what's his deal? (rhetorical question don't actually answer that manga readers)

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hell, next episode we might see the Mist Hashira do some water breathing in its truest form :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Haganezuka's been polishing that ancient katana for so long it's probably just a steel toothpick by now.