Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Look have any opinion of lightning dude you want but I lost my poo poo at him reacting to the ... spider head demon? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!??!!?!?

worth~!

Dude this guys worth it just for the badass animation they put into all his attacks. seriously hes the most well animated out of everyone what the hell.

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jul 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
this is a cliffhanger thats gonna make me read the manga wtf

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
need gifs of that final strike asap, what da gently caress that was boss. i mean poo poo thats how you sell a moment in an anime, goddamn

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
other shows could learn that when youre gonna do an asspull power up, at least have the conviction to go all out and sell it

how can you even be annoyed at all when this is the result

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
zenitsu is a little over the top, but like that someone is reacting to the zany world of demons. I actually like his horny routine less than his normal bitching, but it was fine in this episode.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I like Zenitsu because if Tanjiro came upon a demon with like some bizarre deformity and acid for blood he'd be like "Oh, poor thing, a life time of torment turned him into this monster... I'll hug him!" where as Zenitsu will rightly yell "You want me to fight this? Really? It has acid for blood you know that, right? I'm supposed to cut it but if it bleeds I'll die? What the gently caress?" ad infinitum like I would do.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Sorry for the bump but couldnt risk spoilers by posting this in manga thread: I am incredibly bored in stay at home quarantine so I have been looking for manga/anime series to catch up on. I watched the demon slayer anime and thought it was very good, and I decided against reading the manga when the first season ended because I thought the show did such a good job with the animation/music/etc that it was worth it to see things there for the first time.

BUT IM SO FUCKEN BORED. Should I read the manga? Enjoyable for anime first people?

I'm probably going to just do it and this is a borderline dumb question but still, gimme ur thoughts

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

There Bias Two posted:

I was thinking about this too. Are there any other animes that have had the author add additional arcs to them?

It really feels like editorial intervention made her cut the manga short, so maybe she'd be more open to having the complete story be animated.

Bleach...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Checking in as someone that watched S1 and Mugen Train but nothing else I saw a demon slayer movie in my theater and I have regal unlimited so I got tickets to check it out not realizing it wasn't an actual movie. I guess its cool to see some stuff on the big screen but it felt like a big waste of time as a casual watcher/movie goer. Was pretty annoyed when it ended.