Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

CptWedgie posted:

...That actually exists?

Either it's somewhat obscure, or (perhaps more likely) I'm oblivious. Either way, I didn't know that was a thing.

It was one of the launch games for the 3DS. In my opinion it's stellar, but it was criticised for being too similar to the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
As noted in the videos, all other things being equal in the Star Wolf fight Andrew will kill Slippy first, Pigma will kill Peppy second and Falco will last a long long time against Leon. I suspect this enforced a lot of the "Slippy is useless" stereotypes.

A part of me goddamn twitched when you let Falco die in Corneria.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Add another to the list of Titania scarring me. I remember Game Overing to that world after struggling desperately through sector X so I resolved to play Fortuna over and over again until I got good enough to Accomplish it and go to Solar / Macbeth instead.

I never took that route again until I was 18 and came back to the game.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
On Zoness if you trip the alarms, the lights turn red and the buoys don't give a hit+2 any more, but the planes on the aircraft carriers will deploy meaning there are more enemies to shoot. So highscores on Zoness will involve you hitting the lights until a certain point and then activating them on purpose to get as many hits as possible. Failing the route sends you to Macbeth anyway which is better for hits than Sector Z is.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
The 3DS Score attack version of Area 6 requires 400 hits.

It's a trip let me tell you. (Zonness 290 is harder though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

BlazetheInferno posted:

For kills...? Nuh-uh, replace Sector Y with Meteo for raw kills count.

Nah the best route is Corneria, Y, Aquas, Zoness, Macbeth, area 6, Venom 2.

There are strats that let you come out of Aquas with 300 hits.