Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
hes a clown, but he's hosed up and twisted. i know youre' saying: wait a minute, clowns are for fun. that's the point. this clown thinks murder is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i can't believe i just watched that clown beat a man to death with a balloon animal over the course of three hours

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
really though it's a testament to how well physically conditioned that particular psychotic clown is

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
yes honey i realize that clown is covered in blood and viscera and holding the severed head of our neighbor but it's a clown and they are only here to bring joy to us

cda

by Hand Knit
some people aren't ready for a clown who is bad. but some people are. and "the clowner" is for them.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

yes honey i realize that clown is covered in blood and viscera and holding the severed head of our neighbor but it's a clown and they are only here to bring joy to us

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
New Disney movie "Honey I Vilified the Clown"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Clown or death

FutonForensic

The Clowner gripped me by the collar and drew me close. He breathed sharply through his rubber nose, producing faint and unwholesome honks. He pressed the selzter gun against my temple, with a gloved bulbous finger dancing over the trigger. "Who's the birthday boy?" he riddled menacingly. My skin felt pricked all over as my pores began to sweat; It was me. I was the birthday boy.

google THIS

Imagine, if you will, an entire cadre of clowns who were off their rocker, and how hosed up that would be.

google THIS

Also imagine if they developed a weird fan base that named themselves after male prostitutes, except with a pun about an activity that clowns often do. Something like...balloon man-whore-mals.

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Imagine, if you will, an entire cadre of clowns who were off their rocker, and how hosed up that would be.

:ohdear:

google THIS posted:

Also imagine if they developed a weird fan base that named themselves after male prostitutes, except with a pun about an activity that clowns often do. Something like...balloon man-whore-mals.

The Clowns Pocket Posse

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

This is what I'm saying. Some people aren't ready for that. They want to think of clowns as happy and loveable. But I've discovered that there is another kind of people who are into dark and twisted poo poo, and they're the target audience for my villain, the Clowner. He might even be a hero to some of them, as hosed up as that would be.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
My ideal clown has depression but is also a murderer. I think the clowner is for me.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

The Clowner gripped me by the collar and drew me close. He breathed sharply through his rubber nose, producing faint and unwholesome honks. He pressed the selzter gun against my temple, with a gloved bulbous finger dancing over the trigger. "Who's the birthday boy?" he riddled menacingly. My skin felt pricked all over as my pores began to sweat; It was me. I was the birthday boy.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

now imagine them all stuffed into an impossibly small car. but it's obviously an evil car, it's black and has blood red satanic symbols scrawled all over, with razor sharp knives jutting from every possible surface. oh and it's also a hybrid, that's not actually evil but there's nothing incompatible between being vicious & twisted and desiring outstanding fuel economy

ty nesamdoom!

kalel

he needs a signature laugh too distinguish him from other clowns. like maybe a "heeheehee" like Michael Jackson

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

google THIS posted:

cda posted:

This is what I'm saying. Some people aren't ready for that. They want to think of clowns as happy and loveable. But I've discovered that there is another kind of people who are into dark and twisted poo poo, and they're the target audience for my villain, the Clowner. He might even be a hero to some of them, as hosed up as that would be.

cda

by Hand Knit
Until recently, the scientists who study writing believed that it was impossible to have a villain who was also a clown because there are two kinds of people

1) people who like clowns and think they're happy would not want to see an evil clown
2) people who hate clowns and think they're creepy would be too scared by an evil clown

but I theorize that a third kind of person exists, a kind who gets sick pleasure from the idea of a psycho clown and experiences twisted glee at the brutal, morally questionable depths a hero would have to have to go to to stop the clown. If I'm right, I'll make millions.

FutonForensic

THE CLOWNER: What up. I'm THE CLOWNER. I'm not like the clowns you know. I pet dogs until they flop over for a belly rub, and then I walk away, leaving them unfulfilled. THE CLOWNER.

hero: im going to stop you THE CLOWNER! you can't keep getting away with this

THE CLOWNER: *pissing on Guernica* Dooo iiit. kill meeeee. Become THE CLOWNER.

hero *hands shaking holding the gun*: can I really do it?? Can I really stop THE CLOWNER??

kalel

FutonForensic posted:

THE CLOWNER: What up. I'm THE CLOWNER. I'm not like the clowns you know. I pet dogs until they flop over for a belly rub, and then I walk away, leaving them unfulfilled. THE CLOWNER.

hero: im going to stop you THE CLOWNER! you can't keep getting away with this

THE CLOWNER: *pissing on Guernica* Dooo iiit. kill meeeee. Become THE CLOWNER.

hero *hands shaking holding the gun*: can I really do it?? Can I really stop THE CLOWNER??

joke_explainer

Dick Bastardly posted:

My ideal clown has depression but is also a murderer. I think the clowner is for me.

Video of THE CLOWNER waltzing through a wheat field in slow motion covered elbow deep in blood carrying a knife
[Narrator] Ask your doctor if THE CLOWNER is right for you

Manifisto

the clowner's origin story involves a rather amusing mixup. john "the piano wire strangler" bozo wanted to take a continuing adult education course on forensic investigations so he could avoid leaving incriminating dna evidence. however due to an administrative error owing to his last name, he was instead sent to the classroom across the hall for "an introduction to clowning." the rest, as they say, is history

ty nesamdoom!

joke_explainer

Who can forget THE CLOWNER’s chilling catchphrase: “What up. I’m THE CLOWNER.”

The Yellow Sign
But who would be the hero to fight The Clowner? It would have to be someone brave who isn't afraid of clowns. This got me thinking: what if the hero was a rich man? We all know that rich people can buy all the clowns they want but if the hero tried to buy The Clowner he would say no. That would make any rich man mad enough to become the hero to fight The Clowner.

kalel

the hero would also have to have some childhood trauma that motivates him to become the hero and indirectly relates to his conflict with The Clowner. maybe when he was young a shady guy in a dark alley shot his parents, ah, ah-achoo! excuse me. anyway the dude shot his parents a dirty look for wearing "we :love: dogs" t-shirts.

FutonForensic

joke_explainer posted:

Video of THE CLOWNER waltzing through a wheat field in slow motion covered elbow deep in blood carrying a knife
[Narrator] Ask your doctor if THE CLOWNER is right for you

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
drawings?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
his sidekick is a mime that talks

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jedrick posted:

his sidekick is a mime that talks

:stare:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

he needs a signature laugh too distinguish him from other clowns. like maybe a "heeheehee" like Michael Jackson

How about something like "Hahahahahahahaha!"?

It sounds real good when I do it

Drink-Mix Man

Catchphrase idea: "I'm not FOOLING around!"

Drink-Mix Man

"Turn that frown... all the way down! Hahahahahahahaha!"

joke_explainer

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"Turn that frown... all the way down! Hahahahahahahaha!"

joke_explainer

“What up. I’m THE CLOWNER. Hahahahahahahaha! Hope you like sadistic violence, or rather, I DONT HOPE THAT”

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Any inference that other local supervillain, The Puzzler, is at all derivative of The Clowner IS NOT APPRECIATED.

joke_explainer

Bo-Pepper posted:

Any inference that other local supervillain, The Puzzler, is at all derivative of The Clowner IS NOT APPRECIATED.

The Puzzler is known for his extremely easy verbal games or just plain misunderstandings about basic facts.

[MACY’s security footage of The Puzzler vs THE CLOWNER fight]

THE CLOWNERe: “What up. I’m THE CLOWNER.”

The Puzzler: “Well here’s a puzzler for you! What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs as an adult, and three legs in the evening? God damnit I gave it away again”

THE CLOWNER: “Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

[The Puzzler frantically leafing through 101 jokes and riddles for children. He drops it as THE CLOWNER emerges from the darkness, heavy knife swinging toward The Puzzler. The Puzzler scrambles away, frantic and unarmed without his joke book]

The Puzzler: “Ummm, well, here’s a puzzler for you? If man evolved from monkeys why’s there still monkeys, THE CLOWNER?”

[THE CLOWNER says nothing as he advances]

kalel

eagerly anticipating the epic puzzler/clowner team up episode

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SciFiDownBeat posted:

eagerly anticipating the epic puzzler/clowner team up episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the hero bends down to inspect the footprints leading into the cave, his finger tracing a comically oversized shoe print, 'the clowner..." from deep within the dark interior there comes a faint but unmistakable squeak.