Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

The Clowner gripped me by the collar and drew me close. He breathed sharply through his rubber nose, producing faint and unwholesome honks. He pressed the selzter gun against my temple, with a gloved bulbous finger dancing over the trigger. "Who's the birthday boy?" he riddled menacingly. My skin felt pricked all over as my pores began to sweat; It was me. I was the birthday boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

i love it when the Clowner just winks, nods, and goes "what up"

i think we all know what's up and he knows that. he is just clownin is my guess

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Karate Bastard posted:

Does The Clowner do yoga? I think he does yoga. Visually I think it makes sense what with how twisted he is

Areola Grande

the Clowner is a staunch advocate of Fair Use

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

The hero looks at a broken mirror in a grimy apartment bathroom. The broken mirror is a"reflection" of how The Clowner's hosed up poo poo has "broken" the hero, and the griminess of the bathroom is a "metaphor" for the hero being really grimy. He hasn't showered, because The Clowner did something that ruined showers for him.

The hero dips his fingers into a jar of facepaint. "To catch The Clowner," he murmurs as he sloppily spreads paint on his cheek, "I must become The Clowner, and to become The Clowner--" He's so bad at applying the makeup that he accidentally puts a fistful in his mouth, and he just swallows it because he's so broken (mirror), "--I must become The Clowner. Now I must do some hosed up things that most people won't like, but some people might like." He fakes a creepy laugh and swallows another load of paint.

Areola Grande

cda posted:

Tbqh if I was an actor and they gave me a million dollars to be The Clowner I wouldn't do it. What if I liked it too much?

assuming it's not you, who would u cast as the clowner in a big budget movie called Hero Gets Clown'd

Areola Grande

The Clowner posted:

Hey guys. It's me.

what up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

SciFiDownBeat posted:

the Clowner posts in FYAD

I knew it. Good on him and his Fyad style :gary: