Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Autopsy findings

The external and internal examination confirmed 35 sharp wounds, cuts and hesitation marks. The stab wounds had a single pointed end and showed a unilateral “fish tail” split due to the blunt back edge on the knife blade. These characteristics were related to a knife with a single sharp edge; this was consistent with the knife found on the crime scene (a single sharp edge with a squared – off back; length 19 cm, thickness on the back 1 mm; maximum width 3.2 cm). All the stab wounds were made with a downward direction of the thrust; the abdominal wounds and some of the thoracic defects showed that the pointed end was turned toward the left side. The cause of death was massive blood loss due to multiple stab wounds.

Initial findings suggest a rage or passion killing as evidenced by the large number of wounds. This idea is quickly discarded upon closer examination of the wound pattern, however.

[IMAGE REDACTED]
Fig. 3 Photo of abdomen displaying stab wounds spelling out the phrase "EAT FRESH"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bo-Pepper posted:

Autopsy findings

The external and internal examination confirmed 35 sharp wounds, cuts and hesitation marks. The stab wounds had a single pointed end and showed a unilateral “fish tail” split due to the blunt back edge on the knife blade. These characteristics were related to a knife with a single sharp edge; this was consistent with the knife found on the crime scene (a single sharp edge with a squared – off back; length 19 cm, thickness on the back 1 mm; maximum width 3.2 cm). All the stab wounds were made with a downward direction of the thrust; the abdominal wounds and some of the thoracic defects showed that the pointed end was turned toward the left side. The cause of death was massive blood loss due to multiple stab wounds.

Initial findings suggest a rage or passion killing as evidenced by the large number of wounds. This idea is quickly discarded upon closer examination of the wound pattern, however.

[IMAGE REDACTED]
Fig. 3 Photo of abdomen displaying stab wounds spelling out the phrase "EAT FRESH"

Finger Prince

I'm what they call an "influencer". Basically corporations hire me when they'd like to influence, as an example, a foreign government to relax trade or environmental regulations. Although I'm legally required to disclose my working arrangements, it can hurt my rep to outright say I'm doing it for the money, so I keep that buried with the bodies.

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

Autopsy findings

[IMAGE REDACTED]

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Splatmaster posted:

DeadEx--> When they absolutely, positively have to be killed NOW

Collateral Damage Guaranteed.

<3 <3 Vanisher

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i don't really NEED need to have someone killed right now, but i've got all these points on my loyalty card that are expiring in july. maybe i can pull in a future murder

cda

by Hand Knit

Bo-Pepper posted:

Autopsy findings

[IMAGE REDACTED]

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Just make it look like an accident." *Flo from Progressive slides an unmarked envelope across the table*

Karate Bastard

Buff guy in OSHA jacket buttering the stairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
For the health conscious spy on the go, try our new cyanide tablets made from organic apple seeds!