Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
wake up with a vague feeling of having been priveleged for the last three days and a coupon for a half price manscaping at the local salon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wake up after blacking out for several days, wondering where this smart pair of slacks i'm wearing came from

Macnult

[looks up at moon] “oh god I gotta get home”

*police officer smiles and waves in passing*

“this is bad this is bad this is bad”

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
realize i have no idea where i've been for the past week, check my social media and see i've made a dozen posts with pictures of me surrounded by starving african children who are posing for the pic in an attempt to get a small piece of candy from me, recoiling from the images and sucking in air through my teeth...

cda

by Hand Knit
it all started when i kissed my dog on the mouth by mistake

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
awaking in a meadow in my Sunday best clutching a Panera receipt...

NOT AGAIN :negative:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

it all started when i kissed my dog on the mouth by mistake

opioid agonist posted:

walking up in a meadow in my Sunday best clutching a Panera receipt...

Goons Are Gifts

opioid agonist posted:

awaking in a meadow in my Sunday best clutching a Panera receipt...

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
who the gently caress ordered these Uggs?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Resting Lich Face posted:

who the gently caress ordered these Uggs?

alnilam

Macnult posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
E: nvm might vaguely be political

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
GOD DAMMIT I'M SOME OF MY OWN BEST FRIENDS

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
y-you gotta chain me up in my basement, dude. swear to god, every full moon, i watch all of Parks and Rec and make viral facebook posts threatening my daughters' potential boyfriends

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

FactsAreUseless

You must stop me, or I will transform into a horrible creature, a Vampire [hacking cough] Weekend fan!

FactsAreUseless

*transforms into someone white enough to know which Tina Fey show used this same premise*

Macnult

everyone looks at me in horror as I crack open another lacroix. “there’s no way it’s a country song,” I say in between sips, “like yeah the country-related subject matter is there, but that’s a full on trap beat.“

super sweet best pal

Stop me before I buy Hamilton tickets!

Stoner Sloth

*Wakes up with no memory of having "discovered" and "colonized" the neighbours yard and house, stolen their children to "civilize them" and then having written a lengthy letter to the newspaper editor about why I shouldn't have to apologize and complaining that the neighbours shouldn't get welfare while they struggle to get by without a house because I earned everything I have gosh darn it*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Resting Lich Face

Found a traffic citation in my glove box. Just a warning.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I tried to keep away from society by having the police lock me up, but when the full moon came around they just let me out.

Resting Lich Face

roomforthetuna posted:

I tried to keep away from society by having the police lock me up, but when the full moon came around they just let me out.

Sorry for the confusion, sir.

FluffieDuckie

Resting Lich Face posted:

Sorry for the confusion, sir.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

It's so weird to be beaten up by police men and them being charged with a crime when sun sets.

cda

by Hand Knit

roomforthetuna posted:

google THIS

A set of ordinary human footprints going down an urban sidewalk. Then, suddenly...well, they don't change appearance or anything but they start furtively crossing the street for no apparent reason every so often.

Finger Prince

It starts with a thirst. Each month, a slight headache, pasty mouth, and a slowly intensifying thirst. For hydration. I can't ignore it. It drives me outside, into the cold, the heat, into the rain. I feel these things, the sweat clinging to me, not wicking away. The rain soaking into my clothes. The cold bracing my skin, unprotected by any synthetic polymer insulation.
I am driven by need to the one place that can ease these weaknesses of the flesh.
REI they call it.
I howl -
"oooowwwwwwwoooooooooo loving much? $450 for a rain jacket? Oh but it's Gore-Tex. And look, 5 way flex. Gusseted under-arms, for articulation when climbing. God I wish Arc'teryx wasn't so expensive. Wait a sec, this Black Diamond one is on clearance!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I only eat the faces of those foolish enough to call me Chad

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

A set of ordinary human footprints going down an urban sidewalk. Then, suddenly...well, they don't change appearance or anything but they start furtively crossing the street for no apparent reason every so often.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**marks the calendar on the days my skin will be ashy but no one will notice**

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
waking up with no memory of last knight, horror slowly dawns on me as i shake off some kale on my arm. it's everywhere

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cda

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

**marks the calendar on the days my skin will be ashy but no one will notice**

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

waking up with no memory of last knight, horror slowly dawns on me as i shake off some kale on my arm. it's everywhere

ty nesamdoom!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
They say that werewhite people spread their curse to anyone who unwittingly takes a bite of their fiendishly bland homemade potato salad

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Look upon the moon and howl "Mayooooo!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Backing out of Summer weekend cookouts to avoid embarrassment for everyone because it's "that time of the month".

Resting Lich Face

Oh hey leftover spaghetti!

... wait...

... are these... hot dogs?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
I pile dozens of blackboards with lists of phonetically spelled made up names onto the fire and pray I didn't post any facebook photos of myself posing next to them this time.

The name Lakyyn, resplendent in a jaunty pastel font, is consumed all too slowly by the flames.

Courtesy of Manifisto