Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
"Congratulations sir, your name has officially been changed Brayden"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

roomforthetuna posted:

I tried to keep away from society by having the police lock me up, but when the full moon came around they just let me out.

Resting Lich Face posted:

Sorry for the confusion, sir.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Manifisto

Jedrick posted:

Look upon the moon and howl "Mayooooo!"

ty nesamdoom!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Went to Taco Bell today! #craving #mexicanfood

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

It's going to take a week this time to get rid of all this shiplap and dyed grey wood furniture.

At least the sunburn isn't so bad this ti... Oh for christ's sake. its a "Live Laugh Love" tattoo.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Finger Prince

The transformation begins.
Block print spandex erupts from my skin.
The foam roll of a yoga pad springs from my spine.
From my clawed hands, an iPhone and an extra skinny white chocolate mochachino. Kathy written on the side in black felt tip.
"Hashtag turmeric!" I shout to my followers. "Hashtag wellness!" they reply.
A small, angry dog appears under my arm.
The transformation is complete.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Finger Prince posted:

From my clawed hands, an iPhone and an extra skinny white chocolate mochachino. Kathy written on the side in black felt tip.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Finger Prince posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
buying bulk razor blades in anticipation of the Salt Life decal that appears monthly on my low rider's back glass :bang:

google THIS

The moment I come to I comb the house to determine the extent of the damage. I tear through the cupboards and the fridge. Hmm, no homegrown kombucha SCOBY. No kale. No wall stencils.

I check social media. No duckfaces. No "inspirational" text-only memes. No #blessed.

I breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe this wasn't a bad episode. Maybe everything's ok. But then, a tiny, insidious thought in the very back of my mind: The garage. Check the garage.

No. Oh no. No no no no no! But even before I even reach the door I already know what I'll see, the abomination that my other self has wrought: A brand new pickup truck that I have absolutely no practical reason to own.

Finger Prince

*full moon ominously reveals itself from behind a cloud*

Anyway, where was I... oh yeah... if they don't want to get harassed by the cops, they shouldn't break the law, that's all I'm saying. I don't know why they're all getting so upset.

vanisher

This thread is gold

vanisher

Someone called me 'champ,' thats how the disease is spread.

FreshCutFries

Macnult posted:

[looks up at moon] “oh god I gotta get home”

*police officer smiles and waves in passing*

“this is bad this is bad this is bad”

opioid agonist posted:

awaking in a meadow in my Sunday best clutching a Panera receipt...

NOT AGAIN :negative:

google THIS posted:

A set of ordinary human footprints going down an urban sidewalk. Then, suddenly...well, they don't change appearance or anything but they start furtively crossing the street for no apparent reason every so often.

vanisher posted:

Someone called me 'champ,' thats how the disease is spread.

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

This thread is gold

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FreshCutFries

i notice the moon begin to peek out from the clouds and solemnly begin loading a revolver with rolled up notes with "you're racist" printed on them and hand it to you.

"just in case"

Areola Grande

Thingyman posted:

i notice the moon begin to peek out from the clouds and solemnly begin loading a revolver with rolled up notes with "you're racist" printed on them and hand it to you.

"just in case"

:haibrow:

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*Drives off into the moonset in a lifted jeep in search of axe throwing competitions and tiny house air bnb's*

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

This thread is gold

Resting Lich Face

*wake up with a tattoo of some chinese symbol*

Robot Made of Meat

Racism: It's funny.

Honestly, I expect better from BYOB.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Waking up to find that I quit my job as an actual pro football player to join a fantasy football league.

Farecoal

There he go

Robot Made of Meat posted:

ah gently caress is it the full moon already??

FreshCutFries

Farecoal posted:

Lol

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Farecoal posted:

lool

google THIS

Farecoal posted:

Resting Lich Face

I'm white and I endorse this thread. It's loving hilarious.

xcheopis

Subtle!

Goons Are Gifts

:f5:

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

my bff: haha yep Billie is the definition of a music industry "plant"

me: yep totes lol :hfive:

* big ben strikes midnight *

:commissar: awooooooooo :siren:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 9, 2019

cda

by Hand Knit

Farecoal posted:

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Resting Lich Face posted:

I'm white and I endorse this thread. It's loving hilarious.

google THIS

"You're racist!"

(moon comes out from behind the clouds)

"No, you're racist!"

Resting Lich Face

I'm not racist! All of my best friends are white!

Stoner Sloth

*sells whitesbane at elevated prices during the week before full moon... turns out whitesbane not just a myth but is actually an increasingly popular gluten free, locally sourced, salad addition and that the organic farmer's market salesman is the Alpha whitewolf*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Finger Prince

It was weird going skiing last weekend when the moon was full. Nobody did a double take.

Finger Prince

*Goes out for sushi with some friends*

*full moon appears from behind a cloud*

*stirs wasabi into my soy sauce*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

Finger Prince posted:

*Goes out for sushi with some friends*

*full moon appears from behind a cloud*

*stirs wasabi into my soy sauce*

Hey! It's good that way.

At least I don't eat it with the pickled ginger.

Real-talk though... mixing the wasabi into the soy sauce is a faux pas? I had no idea. So when I'm being loving lazy and just wipe the sushi on the wasabi then dip it in soy sauce I'm doing it right?

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Apr 9, 2019