Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I bought a snake.

He’s a real cute little pal.

Who eats even littler pals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
I once ordered 5000 live ladybugs off of the internet. Watching them decimate an aphid infestation was amazingly badass, AND I got like 3000 wishes!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ladybugs are mindless killing machines bent on the destruction of aphid kind. To us, the tomato loving ape, they are helpful veggie buddies. To aphids they are an unending swarm of insect Hitlers, compete with red and black uniforms.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
I pre-ordered the DVD for a documentary about the making of The Room, but Tommy Wiseau sued the directors and the movie's still stuck in legal hell to this day. I'll probably never get my DVD :(