Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
I bought the 'St. Elmo's Fire' soundtrack on cassette from a library sale in 2010. I put it in my parents' stereo the wrong way and it got stuck, so I had to open the whole thing up and broke the door mechanism in the process. My parents still don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

Angelwolf posted:

How the gently caress do you put a tape cassette in the wrong way, they only go in one way :confused:

I think I might've put it in upside down or something? I hadn't used a tape in a really long time and it wasn't immediately obvious to me which way it was supposed to go.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

I pre-ordered the DVD for a documentary about the making of The Room, but Tommy Wiseau sued the directors and the movie's still stuck in legal hell to this day. I'll probably never get my DVD :(