Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Vapes, baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Carlos Lantana posted:

so whats causing this? I thought things would improve, but gently caress, how can cigarette use be going up?

https://www.bcbs.com/the-health-of-...ing%20diabetes.

next pages snipe belongs in a frame

:bahgawd: MILLENIALS!!!! :bahgawd:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Carlos Lantana posted:

so whats causing this? I thought things would improve, but gently caress, how can cigarette use be going up?

vaping

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

jokes posted:

Vapes, baby

Yeah, cigarette smoking is at all time lows, especially among youth, but vaping is way up.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
vapes arent turning a generation into diabetic spheres full of brainbugs
those numbers are horrible
I went looking for more recent figurres. Theyre worse

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
HFCS is doing more work that nicotine or ethanol ever did

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
It’s almost like a world that continues to get tougher and less economically viable for younger people leads to constant stress, which manifests itself in medical issues and self-destructive behavior.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

all part of God's great plan

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

all part of God's the free market's great plan

FTFY

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
now i want to make invisible hand job jokes

invisible back hand
talk to the invisible hand
my invisible hand to god, i swear
the invisible hand maidens tale
living invisible hand to invisible mouth

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

JnnyThndrs posted:

It’s almost like a world that continues to get tougher and less economically viable for younger people leads to constant stress, which manifests itself in medical issues and self-destructive behavior.

so did they choose the nug life or did the nug life choose them?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Carlos Lantana posted:

The drop in psychosis is probably due to the lower presence of lead in the air during the teenage years. Also things improved... for the shareholders.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
lol Plumboomer vs the Nugtendoids

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
always remember
your an oblate spheroid, not an obligate spheroid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

dee eight posted:

now i want to make invisible hand job jokes

invisible back hand
talk to the invisible hand
my invisible hand to god, i swear
the invisible hand maidens tale
living invisible hand to invisible mouth

Dead Cells has a pretty good Invisible Hand joke. At one point, The Prisoner finds a library and reads a book about economics and says:

The Prisoner posted:

"An economy textbook. It seems to be the only book in the room to have ever been opened."
"What's with that invisible hand? What do ghosts have to do with economy?!"

That's my contribution to invisible hand jokes.