Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Continuing to get bills in the mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

AkumaHokoru posted:

Cant believe no one said joel osteen olds eat that loving religious grafter up.

The amount of money he pulls in is criminal

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

My dad HATED computers. But around 1996 he was all about buying one. At the time I was working at a small computer shop and I thought maybe he was just supporting me and the new business.

About 6 months later his video card died so I came out to swap in a new one. And that's when I find the see that he uses Adult Check and the heard the numerous "Uh oh. Uh Oh" sounds of all his missed ICQ messages from people me met in adult chat rooms.

Dad horny, so what

lol "Uh oh" indeed

Bonzo posted:

Did it look like this?

Can't believe you'd doxx Jose like this

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Boomers like to become "ex-pats" and then complain about "immigrants" moving to the country they left.

speaking of retiring ex-pats

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-23/expats-millions-in-life-savings-disappear-from-mexican-accounts

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Bonaventure posted:

Boomers can chow down on rear end like nobody's business!

wait I thought boomers were bad

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Boomers were way too traumatized by 9/11 :911:

*Big Dog America deserved it.jpg*

mycomancy posted:

Just lol at anyone who thought that the Millennium was going to do anything because some radical Jew who got executed by the Romans was born exactly 2000 years ago.

Also Boomers love Christianity, in all its stupid stripes.

they love supporting govt officials with good Christian values

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Ralph Hurley posted:

You know what boomers don’t like?

Snopes. Or doing any other bare minimum fact check of scare mongering clickbait, urban legends, feelgood hero stories or obvious photoshops. When you post the snopes link in their dumb Facebook thread, then snopes becomes the thing they are suspicious of.

TerrorInstinct posted:

Holy gently caress. This.

They probably believe the poo poo in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2sX6jm0tZ0

Surprise! it's making it's rounds on Facebook. There's another video by the same production company. Blossum something or other.

It's like how to tell if your food is fake. Like plastic bits mixed in with rice to help cut costs.

You Are A Elf posted:

That is to say only Boomers actually drive the speed limit when the norm is 5 to 15 over depending on where you’re driving. It’s why Boomers don’t get why everyone’s passing on the right when they’re going the speed limit in the left lane.

Total mystery to them.

Everyone at the place I live in passes on the right even if I'm going above the speed limit on the highway in the fast lane but that's because we are comprised of assholes.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

how about funding public schools in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Dogmeat posted:

how else can they pass you when you're cruising in the left most lane as the self declared king of driving fast enough?

you're in the presence of royalty watch ur tongue lest u lose it, naive